The GEOVIDE cruise in May–June 2014 reveals an intense Meridional Overturning Circulation over a cold and fresh subpolar North Atlantic
Patricia Zunino et al.
Total article views: 1,575 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,463 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,458 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,063 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,058 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 400 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 400 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Water mass distributions and transports for the 2014 GEOVIDE cruise in the North Atlantic M. García-Ibáñez et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2075-2018
- Introduction to the French GEOTRACES North Atlantic Transect (GA01): GEOVIDE cruise G. Sarthou et al. 10.5194/bg-15-7097-2018
- The export flux of particulate organic carbon derived from <sup>210</sup>Po∕<sup>210</sup>Pb disequilibria along the North Atlantic GEOTRACES GA01 transect: GEOVIDE cruise Y. Tang et al. 10.5194/bg-16-309-2019
- New Insight Into the Formation and Evolution of the East Reykjanes Ridge Current and Irminger Current T. Petit et al. 10.1029/2019JC015546
- Significance of Climate Indices to Benthic Conditions Across the Northern North Atlantic and Adjacent Shelf Seas C. Johnson et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00002
- Particulate Trace Element Export in the North Atlantic (GEOTRACES GA01 Transect, GEOVIDE Cruise) N. Lemaitre et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00045
- Evolution of <sup>231</sup>Pa and <sup>230</sup>Th in overflow waters of the North Atlantic F. Deng et al. 10.5194/bg-15-7299-2018
- North Atlantic Western Boundary Currents Are Intense Dissolved Organic Carbon Streams M. Fontela et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.593757
- Inputs and processes affecting the distribution of particulate iron in the North Atlantic along the GEOVIDE (GEOTRACES GA01) section A. Gourain et al. 10.5194/bg-16-1563-2019
- Millennial-scale variations of the Holocene North Atlantic mid-depth gyre inferred from radiocarbon and neodymium isotopes in cold water corals C. Colin et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.03.011
- Holocene shifts in sub-surface water circulation of the North-East Atlantic inferred from Nd isotopic composition in cold-water corals Q. Dubois-Dauphin et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2019.01.004
- Nitrate Supply Routes and Impact of Internal Cycling in the North Atlantic Ocean Inferred From Nitrate Isotopic Composition F. Deman et al. 10.1029/2020GB006887
- Mercury distribution and transport in the North Atlantic Ocean along the GEOTRACES-GA01 transect D. Cossa et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2309-2018
- North Atlantic subpolar gyre along predetermined ship tracks since 1993: a monthly data set of surface temperature, salinity, and density G. Reverdin et al. 10.5194/essd-10-1403-2018
- High variability of particulate organic carbon export along the North Atlantic GEOTRACES section GA01 as deduced from <sup>234</sup>Th fluxes N. Lemaitre et al. 10.5194/bg-15-6417-2018
- Dissolved iron in the North Atlantic Ocean and Labrador Sea along the GEOVIDE section (GEOTRACES section GA01) M. Tonnard et al. 10.5194/bg-17-917-2020
- The 210Po/210Pb method to calculate particle export: Lessons learned from the results of three GEOTRACES transects Y. Tang & G. Stewart 10.1016/j.marchem.2019.103692
- Particulate barium tracing of significant mesopelagic carbon remineralisation in the North Atlantic N. Lemaitre et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2289-2018
- Tracing water masses with <sup>129</sup>I and <sup>236</sup>U in the subpolar North Atlantic along the GEOTRACES GA01 section M. Castrillejo et al. 10.5194/bg-15-5545-2018
- Recent subsurface North Atlantic cooling trend in context of Atlantic decadal-to-multidecadal variability A. Ruiz-Barradas et al. 10.1080/16000870.2018.1481688
- Particulate rare earth element behavior in the North Atlantic (GEOVIDE cruise) M. Lagarde et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5539-2020
- Copernicus Marine Service Ocean State Report, Issue 3 K. von Schuckmann et al. 10.1080/1755876X.2019.1633075
- Long-term integrated biogeochemical budget driven by circulation in the eastern subpolar North Atlantic M. Fontela et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2019.02.004
Latest update: 27 Jan 2022