Continuous measurement of air–water gas exchange by underwater eddy covariance
Peter Berg and Michael L. Pace
Total article views: 3,473 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,152 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,124 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,735 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,708 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 416 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Structure Function Model Recovers the Many Formulations for Air-Water Gas Transfer Velocity G. Katul et al. 10.1029/2018WR022731
- Parameterizing Air‐Water Gas Exchange in the Shallow, Microtidal New River Estuary B. Van Dam et al. 10.1029/2018JG004908
- Seasonal, Interannual, and Longitudinal Patterns in Estuarine Metabolism Derived from Diel Oxygen Data Using Multiple Computational Approaches S. Tassone & P. Bukaveckas 10.1007/s12237-019-00526-0
- Gas exchange in streams and rivers R. Hall & A. Ulseth 10.1002/wat2.1391
- Technical note: Measurements and data analysis of sediment–water oxygen flux using a new dual-optode eddy covariance instrument M. Huettel et al. 10.5194/bg-17-4459-2020
- Jet-nozzle method for measuring response times of scalar sensors used in liquids and gases A. Merikhi et al. 10.1002/lom3.10259
- Water temperature control on CO 2 flux and evaporation over a subtropical seagrass meadow revealed by atmospheric eddy covariance B. Van Dam et al. 10.1002/lno.11620
- Aquatic Biogeochemical Eddy Covariance Fluxes in the Presence of Waves M. Long 10.1029/2020JC016637
- Headwater gas exchange quantified from O2 mass balances at the reach scale L. Rovelli et al. 10.1002/lom3.10281
- Listening to air–water gas exchange in running waters M. Klaus et al. 10.1002/lom3.10321
- Influence of paleo-Trade Winds on facies patterns of the Cambrian Shanganning Carbonate Platform, North China C. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109556
- Unravelling the metabolism black-box in a dynamic wetland environment using a hybrid model framework: Storm driven changes in oxygen budgets J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138020
- Physically Based Scaling Models to Predict Gas Transfer Velocity in Streams and Rivers J. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020WR028757
- The spatial and temporal drivers of pCO2, pCH4 and gas transfer velocity within a subtropical estuary. L. Jeffrey et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2018.04.022
- Air–water gas exchange in lakes and reservoirs measured from a moving platform by underwater eddy covariance P. Berg et al. 10.1002/lom3.10373
Latest update: 21 Apr 2021