Remote sensing of plant trait responses to field-based plant–soil feedback using UAV-based optical sensors
Bob van der Meij et al.
Total article views: 3,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,281 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,263 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,783 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 480 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 480 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Alfalfa Yield Prediction Using UAV-Based Hyperspectral Imagery and Ensemble Learning L. Feng et al. 10.3390/rs12122028
- Influence of skidder traffic on soil bulk density, aspen regeneration, and vegetation indices following winter harvesting in the Duck Mountain Provincial Park, SK L. Sealey & K. Van Rees 10.1016/j.foreco.2019.01.017
- Using Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and Object-Based Image Analysis (OBIA) for Measuring Plant-Soil Feedback Effects on Crop Productivity R. Nuijten et al. 10.3390/drones3030054
- Multi-temporal estimation of vegetable crop biophysical parameters with varied nitrogen fertilization using terrestrial laser scanning J. Reji et al. 10.1016/j.compag.2021.106051
- Correlation between Geochemical and Multispectral Patterns in an Area Severely Contaminated by Former Hg-As Mining C. Boente et al. 10.3390/ijgi9120739
- Using Hybrid Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Optimization Algorithms for Estimating Soybean Yield and Fresh Biomass Using Hyperspectral Vegetation Indices M. Yoosefzadeh-Najafabadi et al. 10.3390/rs13132555
- Quantifying Biochemical Traits over the Patagonian Sub-Antarctic Forests and Their Relation to Multispectral Vegetation Indices R. Taylor-Zavala et al. 10.3390/rs13214232
- Plant–Soil Feedback: Bridging Natural and Agricultural Sciences P. Mariotte et al. 10.1016/j.tree.2017.11.005
- Plant trait‐based approaches to improve nitrogen cycling in agroecosystems D. Abalos et al. 10.1111/1365-2664.13489
- Exploiting the centimeter resolution of UAV multispectral imagery to improve remote-sensing estimates of canopy structure and biochemistry in sugar beet crops S. Jay et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.09.011
- The Terrestrial Carbon Sink T. Keenan & C. Williams 10.1146/annurev-environ-102017-030204
- Combining Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)-Based Multispectral Imagery and Ground-Based Hyperspectral Data for Plant Nitrogen Concentration Estimation in Rice H. Zheng et al. 10.3389/fpls.2018.00936
- Detecting vegetation stress as a soil contamination proxy: a review of optical proximal and remote sensing techniques A. Gholizadeh & V. Kopačková 10.1007/s13762-019-02310-w
- A Review on the Use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Imaging Sensors for Monitoring and Assessing Plant Stresses J. Barbedo 10.3390/drones3020040
- Machine learning for high-throughput field phenotyping and image processing provides insight into the association of above and below-ground traits in cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) M. Selvaraj et al. 10.1186/s13007-020-00625-1
- High spatio-temporal monitoring of century-old biochar effects on evapotranspiration through the ETLook model: a case study with UAV and satellite image fusion based on additive wavelet transform (AWT) R. Heidarian Dehkordi et al. 10.1080/15481603.2021.2016262
- UAV based soil salinity assessment of cropland K. Ivushkin et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2018.09.046
- The role of soils in habitat creation, maintenance and restoration G. De Deyn & L. Kooistra 10.1098/rstb.2020.0170
- Using unmanned aerial systems and deep learning for agriculture mapping in Dubai L. El Hoummaidi et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2021.e08154
- The use of machine learning methods to estimate aboveground biomass of grasslands: A review T. Morais et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.108081
- Dual Activation Function-Based Extreme Learning Machine (ELM) for Estimating Grapevine Berry Yield and Quality M. Maimaitiyiming et al. 10.3390/rs11070740
- Estimating Above-Ground Biomass of Maize Using Features Derived from UAV-Based RGB Imagery Y. Niu et al. 10.3390/rs11111261
- Intercomparison of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and Ground-Based Narrow Band Spectrometers Applied to Crop Trait Monitoring in Organic Potato Production M. Domingues Franceschini et al. 10.3390/s17061428
Latest update: 24 Jan 2022