Soil solution phosphorus turnover: derivation, interpretation, and insights from a global compilation of isotope exchange kinetic studies
Julian Helfenstein et al.
Total article views: 2,087 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,958 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,947 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,533 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 414 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of nitrogen deposition and increased precipitation on soil phosphorus dynamics in a temperate forest H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114650
- Thermodynamic mathematical model of the Kastanozem complex and new principles of sustainable semiarid protective silviculture management V. Kalinitchenko et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110605
- Quantifying Soil Phosphorus Dynamics: A Data Assimilation Approach E. Hou et al. 10.1029/2018JG004903
- Manufacturing triple-isotopically labeled microbial necromass to track C, N and P cycles in terrestrial ecosystems M. Schmitt et al. 10.1016/j.apsoil.2021.104322
- Changes in soil phosphorus availability and associated microbial properties after chicken farming in Lei bamboo ( Phyllostachys praecox ) forest ecosystems X. Gai et al. 10.1002/ldr.3963
- Combining spectroscopic and isotopic techniques gives a dynamic view of phosphorus cycling in soil J. Helfenstein et al. 10.1038/s41467-018-05731-2
- How Does Phosphorus Restriction Impact Soil Health Parameters in Midwestern Corn–Soybean Systems? J. Wade et al. 10.2134/agronj2018.11.0739
- Biological processes dominate phosphorus dynamics under low phosphorus availability in organic horizons of temperate forest soils C. Pistocchi et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2018.08.013
- How Plants Enhance Weathering and How Weathering is Important to Plants S. Porder 10.2138/gselements.15.4.241
- Effect of foliar applications of phosphites on growth, nutritional status and defense responses in tomato plants M. Vinas et al. 10.1016/j.scienta.2020.109200
- Subsurface flow and phosphorus dynamics in beech forest hillslopes during sprinkling experiments: how fast is phosphorus replenished? M. Rinderer et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1009-2021
- Study of phosphate species of chernozem and sand soils by heterogeneous isotope exchange with 32P radioactive tracer N. Nagy et al. 10.1016/j.apradiso.2019.06.038
- Estimates of mean residence times of phosphorus in commonly considered inorganic soil phosphorus pools J. Helfenstein et al. 10.5194/bg-17-441-2020
- Phosphorus sorption in tropical soils E. Hanyabui et al. 10.3934/agrfood.2020.4.599
- Soil Phosphorus Exchange as Affected by Drying-Rewetting of Three Soils From a Hawaiian Climatic Gradient J. Helfenstein et al. 10.3389/fsoil.2021.738464
- Influence of long-term phosphorus fertilisation history on the availability and chemical nature of soil phosphorus F. van der Bom et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2019.113909
- Soil nutrient variation along a shallow catena in Paracou, French Guiana L. Van Langenhove et al. 10.1071/SR20023
- Impact of soil organic matter on calcium carbonate equilibrium and forms of Pb in water extracts from Kastanozem complex V. Kalinichenko et al. 10.1007/s11368-018-2123-z
- A global dataset of plant available and unavailable phosphorus in natural soils derived by Hedley method E. Hou et al. 10.1038/sdata.2018.166
- Phosphorus desorption and isotope exchange kinetics in agricultural soils S. Braun et al. 10.1111/sum.12674
- Linking Soil Acidity to P Fractions and Exchangeable Base Cations under Increased N and P Fertilization of Mono and Mixed Plantations in Northeast China N. Zarif et al. 10.3390/f11121274
- Drought promotes soil phosphorus transformation and reduces phosphorus bioavailability in a temperate forest H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139295
- Global evaluation of the nutrient-enabled version of the land surface model ORCHIDEE-CNP v1.2 (r5986) Y. Sun et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1987-2021
Latest update: 03 Dec 2021