Modelling potential production of macroalgae farms in UK and Dutch coastal waters
Johan van der Molen et al.
Total article views: 2,409 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,242 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,217 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,746 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 483 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 471 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Development of potential yield loss indicators to assess the effect of seaweed farming on fish landings N. Préat et al. 10.1016/j.algal.2018.08.030
- The effect of solvent and extraction method on the recovery of lipid fraction from Adriatic Sea macroalgae D. Cvitković et al. 10.1016/j.algal.2021.102291
- Effects of large-scale floating (solar photovoltaic) platforms on hydrodynamics and primary production in a coastal sea from a water column model T. Karpouzoglou et al. 10.5194/os-16-195-2020
- Model simulation of seasonal growth of Fucus vesiculosus in its benthic community A. Graiff et al. 10.1002/lom3.10351
- The Kelp Cultivation Potential in Coastal and Offshore Regions of Norway O. Broch et al. 10.3389/fmars.2018.00529
- Trading off visual disamenity for renewable energy: Willingness to pay for seaweed farming for energy production S. Demel et al. 10.1016/j.ecolecon.2020.106650
- Effects of depth-cycling on nutrient uptake and biomass production in the giant kelp Macrocystis pyrifera I. Navarrete et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2021.110747
- Initial short-term nitrate uptake in juvenile, cultivated Saccharina latissima (Phaeophyceae) of variable nutritional state S. Forbord et al. 10.1016/j.aquabot.2020.103306
- Current Status of the Algae Production Industry in Europe: An Emerging Sector of the Blue Bioeconomy R. Araújo et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.626389
- Environmental impact of kelp (Saccharina latissima) aquaculture W. Visch et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2020.110962
- Potential Micro-Plastics Dispersal and Accumulation in the North Sea, With Application to the MSC Zoe Incident J. van der Molen et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.607203
- Uptake kinetics and storage capacity of dissolved inorganic phosphorus and corresponding dissolved inorganic nitrate uptake in Saccharina latissima and Laminaria digitata (Phaeophyceae) A. Lubsch et al. 10.1111/jpy.12844
- Hierarchical structuring of genetic variation at differing geographic scales in the cultivated sugar kelp Saccharina latissima K. Mooney et al. 10.1016/j.marenvres.2018.09.029
- Spatial differences in growth rate and nutrient mitigation of two co-cultivated, extractive species: The blue mussel (Mytilus edulis) and the kelp (Saccharina latissima) W. Visch et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.107019
- Effects of nutrient availability and light intensity on the sterol content of Saccharina latissima (Laminariales, Phaeophyceae) D. de Jong et al. 10.1007/s10811-020-02359-y
- The potential of the UK inshore fleet to switch or integrate aquaculture to form a more holistic seafood production system K. Jeffery et al. 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2020.105503
- Multi-scale modeling of intensive macroalgae cultivation and marine nitrogen sequestration M. Zollmann et al. 10.1038/s42003-021-02371-z
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021