13 Mar 2018
Research article | 13 Mar 2018
Increasing coastal slump activity impacts the release of sediment and organic carbon into the Arctic Ocean
Justine L. Ramage et al.
Total article views: 2,657 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,499 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,623 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,620 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 887 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 879 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Accelerating permafrost collapse on the eastern Tibetan Plateau T. Gao et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abf7f0
- Spatial Variability of Dissolved Organic Carbon, Solutes, and Suspended Sediment in Disturbed Low Arctic Coastal Watersheds C. Coch et al. 10.1029/2019JG005505
- Landscape matters: Predicting the biogeochemical effects of permafrost thaw on aquatic networks with a state factor approach S. Tank et al. 10.1002/ppp.2057
- Drivers, dynamics and impacts of changing Arctic coasts A. Irrgang et al. 10.1038/s43017-021-00232-1
- Particulate dominance of organic carbon mobilization from thaw slumps on the Peel Plateau, NT: Quantification and implications for stream systems and permafrost carbon release S. Shakil et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abac36
- Climatic, geomorphologic and hydrologic perturbations as drivers for mid- to late Holocene development of ice-wedge polygons in the western Canadian Arctic J. Wolter et al. 10.1002/ppp.1977
- Long-term ice-rich permafrost coast sensitivity to air temperatures and storm influence: lessons from Pullen Island, Northwest Territories, Canada H. Berry et al. 10.1139/as-2020-0003
- Comparisons of dissolved organic matter and its optical characteristics in small low and high Arctic catchments C. Coch et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4535-2019
- Trends in Satellite Earth Observation for Permafrost Related Analyses—A Review M. Philipp et al. 10.3390/rs13061217
- Recent acceleration of thaw slumping in permafrost terrain of Qinghai-Tibet Plateau: An example from the Beiluhe Region J. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2019.05.020
- Thaw-driven mass wasting couples slopes with downstream systems, and effects propagate through Arctic drainage networks S. Kokelj et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3059-2021
- Cliff retreat of permafrost coast in south-west Baydaratskaya Bay, Kara Sea, during 2005-2016 V. Isaev et al. 10.1002/ppp.1993
- Physical Modelling of Arctic Coastlines—Progress and Limitations S. Korte et al. 10.3390/w12082254
- Seasonal Surface Subsidence and Frost Heave Detected by C-Band DInSAR in a High Arctic Environment, Cape Bounty, Melville Island, Nunavut, Canada G. Robson et al. 10.3390/rs13132505
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022