Articles | Volume 15, issue 5
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Coupling physics and biogeochemistry thanks to high-resolution observations of the phytoplankton community structure in the northwestern Mediterranean Sea
Total article views: 3,204 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,204 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,968 with geography defined and 236 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,527 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,303 with geography defined and 224 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 665 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Implementation of an end-to-end model of the Gulf of Lions ecosystem (NW Mediterranean Sea). II. Investigating the effects of high trophic levels on nutrients and plankton dynamics and associated feedbacks F. Diaz et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2019.05.004
- Phytoplankton distribution from Western to Central English Channel, revealed by automated flow cytometry during the summer-fall transition A. Louchart et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2020.104056
- Vertical Motions and Their Effects on a Biogeochemical Tracer in a Cyclonic Structure Finely Observed in the Ligurian Sea L. Rousselet et al. 10.1029/2018JC014392
- On the benefits of using cell quotas in addition to intracellular elemental ratios in flexible-stoichiometry Plankton functional type models. Application to the Mediterranean Sea M. Baklouti et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2021.102634
- Trait‐based analysis of subpolar North Atlantic phytoplankton and plastidic ciliate communities using automated flow cytometer G. Fragoso et al. 10.1002/lno.11189
- Statistical analyses of eddies in the Western Mediterranean Sea based on Synthetic Aperture Radar imagery A. Stuhlmacher & M. Gade 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112023
- Multi-Instrument Assessment of Phytoplankton Abundance and Cell Sizes in Mono-Specific Laboratory Cultures and Whole Plankton Community Composition in the North Atlantic S. Menden-Deuer et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00254
- Large- to submesoscale surface circulation and its implications on biogeochemical/biological horizontal distributions during the OUTPACE cruise (southwest Pacific) L. Rousselet et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2411-2018
- PROTEVS-MED field experiments: very high resolution hydrographic surveys in the Western Mediterranean Sea P. Garreau et al. 10.5194/essd-12-441-2020
- An Enhanced Ocean Acidification Observing Network: From People to Technology to Data Synthesis and Information Exchange B. Tilbrook et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00337
- Altimetry for the future: Building on 25 years of progress S. Abdalla et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2021.01.022
- Impact of moderately energetic fine-scale dynamics on the phytoplankton community structure in the western Mediterranean Sea R. Tzortzis et al. 10.5194/bg-18-6455-2021
- High-resolution underway measurements of phytoplankton photosynthesis and abundance as an innovative addition to water quality monitoring programs H. Aardema et al. 10.5194/os-15-1267-2019
- Toward science-oriented validations of coastal altimetry: Application to the Ligurian Sea M. Meloni et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.01.028
- Abundance of Pelagia noctiluca early life stages in the western Mediterranean Sea scales with surface chlorophyll D. Ottmann et al. 10.3354/meps13423
- Frontiers in Fine-Scale in situ Studies: Opportunities During the SWOT Fast Sampling Phase F. d’Ovidio et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00168
Latest update: 20 Mar 2023