Articles | Volume 15, issue 8
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
N2 fixation as a dominant new N source in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean (OUTPACE cruise)
Total article views: 2,975 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,975 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,803 with geography defined and 172 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,178 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,041 with geography defined and 137 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 797 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 762 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Magnitude of nitrate turbulent diffusion in contrasting marine environments B. Mouriño-Carballido et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-97731-4
- Nutrient availability and the ultimate control of the biological carbon pump in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean T. Moutin et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2961-2018
- <i>Trichodesmium</i> physiological ecology and phosphate reduction in the western tropical South Pacific K. Frischkorn et al. 10.5194/bg-15-5761-2018
- Major Impact of Dust Deposition on the Productivity of the Arabian Sea C. Guieu et al. 10.1029/2019GL082770
- Linkage Between Dinitrogen Fixation and Primary Production in the Oligotrophic South Pacific Ocean T. Shiozaki et al. 10.1029/2017GB005869
- Phosphate availability affects fixed nitrogen transfer from diazotrophs to their epibionts N. Schoffelen et al. 10.1038/s41396-019-0453-5
- Programmed cell death in diazotrophs and the fate of organic matter in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean during the OUTPACE cruise D. Spungin et al. 10.5194/bg-15-3893-2018
- Has Nitrogen Supply to Coral Reefs in the South Pacific Ocean Changed Over the Past 50 Thousand Years? D. Erler et al. 10.1029/2019PA003587
- Intermediate water flows in the western South Pacific: as revealed by individual Argo floats trajectories and a model re-analysis S. Barbot et al. 10.5194/bg-15-4103-2018
- The Delayed Island Mass Effect: How Islands can Remotely Trigger Blooms in the Oligotrophic Ocean M. Messié et al. 10.1029/2019GL085282
- Bridging the Spatiotemporal Gap in Diazotroph Activity and Diversity With High-Resolution Measurements M. Benavides & J. Robidart 10.3389/fmars.2020.568876
- Investigating equations for measuring dissolved inorganic nutrient uptake in oligotrophic conditions M. Stukel 10.1002/lom3.10392
- In-depth characterization of diazotroph activity across the western tropical South Pacific hotspot of N<sub>2</sub> fixation (OUTPACE cruise) S. Bonnet et al. 10.5194/bg-15-4215-2018
- The genetic diversity and evolution of diatom-diazotroph associations highlights traits favoring symbiont integration A. Caputo et al. 10.1093/femsle/fny297
- Constraining the sources of nitrogen fueling export production in the Gulf of Mexico using nitrogen isotope budgets A. Knapp et al. 10.1093/plankt/fbab049
- Modelling N<sub>2</sub> fixation related to <i>Trichodesmium</i> sp.: driving processes and impacts on primary production in the tropical Pacific Ocean C. Dutheil et al. 10.5194/bg-15-4333-2018
- Nitrogen and phosphorus recycling mediated by copepods and response of bacterioplankton community from three contrasting areas in the western tropical South Pacific (20° S) V. Valdés et al. 10.5194/bg-15-6019-2018
- Transfer of diazotroph-derived nitrogen to the planktonic food web across gradients of N<sub>2</sub> fixation activity and diversity in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean M. Caffin et al. 10.5194/bg-15-3795-2018
- Meso-zooplankton structure and functioning in the western tropical South Pacific along the 20th parallel south during the OUTPACE survey (February–April 2015) F. Carlotti et al. 10.5194/bg-15-7273-2018
- Dissolved organic matter stimulates N2 fixation and nifH gene expression in Trichodesmium M. Benavides et al. 10.1093/femsle/fnaa034
- Longitudinal contrast in turbulence along a ∼ 19° S section in the Pacific and its consequences for biogeochemical fluxes P. Bouruet-Aubertot et al. 10.5194/bg-15-7485-2018
- Remote sensing of <i>Trichodesmium</i> spp. mats in the western tropical South Pacific G. Rousset et al. 10.5194/bg-15-5203-2018
- Diazotrophy as the main driver of the oligotrophy gradient in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean: results from a one-dimensional biogeochemical–physical coupled model A. Gimenez et al. 10.5194/bg-15-6573-2018
- The composition and distribution of semi-labile dissolved organic matter across the southwest Pacific C. Panagiotopoulos et al. 10.5194/bg-16-105-2019
- The rate and fate of N2 and C fixation by marine diatom-diazotroph symbioses R. Foster et al. 10.1038/s41396-021-01086-7
- Aphotic N<sub>2</sub> fixation along an oligotrophic to ultraoligotrophic transect in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean M. Benavides et al. 10.5194/bg-15-3107-2018
- Distribution and rates of nitrogen fixation in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean constrained by nitrogen isotope budgets A. Knapp et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2619-2018
- Dynamics and controls of heterotrophic prokaryotic production in the western tropical South Pacific Ocean: links with diazotrophic and photosynthetic activity F. Van Wambeke et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2669-2018
Latest update: 02 Jun 2023