04 May 2018
Research article | 04 May 2018
Functional trait responses to sediment deposition reduce macrofauna-mediated ecosystem functioning in an estuarine mudflat
Sebastiaan Mestdagh et al.
Total article views: 2,256 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,068 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,059 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,632 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,627 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 432 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Functional and taxonomic (α and β) diversity patterns of macrobenthic communities along a depth gradient (19–2639 m): A case study from the southern Indian continental margin S. Sivadas et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2020.103250
- Biological and biogeochemical methods for estimating bioirrigation: a case study in the Oosterschelde estuary E. Borger et al. 10.5194/bg-17-1701-2020
- Do seasonal dynamics influence traits and composition of macrobenthic assemblages of Sundarbans Estuarine System, India? M. Bhowmik & S. Mandal 10.1016/j.oceano.2020.10.002
- Sediment Bulk Density Effects on Benthic Macrofauna Burrowing and Bioturbation Behavior L. Wiesebron et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.707785
- The scale‐dependent effect of environmental filters on species turnover and nestedness in an estuarine benthic community A. Menegotto et al. 10.1002/ecy.2721
- Spatio-temporal variation in sediment ecosystem processes and roles of key biota in the Scheldt estuary X. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2019.04.001
- Small‐scale macrobenthic community structure along asymmetrical sand waves in an underwater seascape C. Cheng et al. 10.1111/maec.12657
- Non-linear effects of macrofauna functional trait interactions on biogeochemical fluxes in marine sediments change with environmental stress S. Schenone et al. 10.3354/meps13041
- The geomorphology of an ebb-tidal-delta linked to benthic species distribution and functionality H. Holzhauer et al. 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2021.105938
- What makes a better indicator? Taxonomic vs functional response of nematodes to estuarine gradient K. Sroczyńska et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2020.107113
- Effects of pollution on marine organisms A. Mearns et al. 10.1002/wer.1218
- Seasonal variability in ecosystem functioning across estuarine gradients: The role of sediment communities and ecosystem processes S. Mestdagh et al. 10.1016/j.marenvres.2020.105096
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022