Marine phytoplankton stoichiometry mediates nonlinear interactions between nutrient supply, temperature, and atmospheric CO2
Total article views: 3,085 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,085 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,954 with geography defined and 131 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,234 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,133 with geography defined and 101 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 851 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 821 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Imbalanced phytoplankton C, N, P and its relationship with seawater nutrients in Xiamen Bay, China X. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2022.114566
- Physiological and metabolic effects of glyphosate as the sole P source on a cosmopolitan phytoplankter and biogeochemical implications C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.155094
- Evolution of Phytoplankton as Estimated from Genetic Diversity C. Sjöqvist 10.3390/jmse10040456
- Acclimation of Phytoplankton Fe:C Ratios Dampens the Biogeochemical Response to Varying Atmospheric Deposition of Soluble Iron N. Wiseman et al. 10.1029/2022GB007491
- Marine phytoplankton resilience may moderate oligotrophic ecosystem responses and biogeochemical feedbacks to climate change A. Martiny et al. 10.1002/lno.12029
- Ecological modelling approaches for predicting emergent properties in microbial communities N. van den Berg et al. 10.1038/s41559-022-01746-7
- Linking a Latitudinal Gradient in Ocean Hydrography and Elemental Stoichiometry in the Eastern Pacific Ocean J. Lee et al. 10.1029/2020GB006622
- Carbon Export Buffering and CO2 Drawdown by Flexible Phytoplankton C:N:P Under Glacial Conditions K. Matsumoto et al. 10.1029/2019PA003823
- A meta-analysis on environmental drivers of marine phytoplankton C : N : P T. Tanioka & K. Matsumoto 10.5194/bg-17-2939-2020
- Estimating Three‐Dimensional Carbon‐To‐Phosphorus Stoichiometry of Exported Marine Organic Matter E. Kwon et al. 10.1029/2021GB007154
- Effects of phytoplankton physiology on global ocean biogeochemistry and climate C. Chien et al. 10.1126/sciadv.adg1725
- Simulated ocean acidification altered community composition and growth of a coastal phytoplankton assemblage (South West coast of India, eastern Arabian Sea) D. Sharma et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-17141-x
- Resolving ecological feedbacks on the ocean carbon sink in Earth system models D. Armstrong McKay et al. 10.5194/esd-12-797-2021
- The Macromolecular Basis of Phytoplankton C:N:P Under Nitrogen Starvation J. Liefer et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2019.00763
- Acclimation traits determine the macromolecular basis of harmful dinoflagellate Alexandrium minutum in response to changing climate conditions S. Thangaraj et al. 10.1016/j.hal.2022.102313
- Linking regional shifts in microbial genome adaptation with surface ocean biogeochemistry C. Garcia et al. 10.1098/rstb.2019.0254
- Global patterns in marine organic matter stoichiometry driven by phytoplankton ecophysiology K. Inomura et al. 10.1038/s41561-022-01066-2
- Nutrient uptake plasticity in phytoplankton sustains future ocean net primary production E. Kwon et al. 10.1126/sciadv.add2475
- Nutrient ratios in marine particulate organic matter are predicted by the population structure of well-adapted phytoplankton S. Sharoni & I. Halevy 10.1126/sciadv.aaw9371
- Variable C∕P composition of organic production and its effect on ocean carbon storage in glacial-like model simulations M. Ödalen et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2219-2020
- Phytoplankton as Key Mediators of the Biological Carbon Pump: Their Responses to a Changing Climate S. Basu & K. Mackey 10.3390/su10030869
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023