09 May 2018
Research article | 09 May 2018
Ocean acidification increases the sensitivity of and variability in physiological responses of an intertidal limpet to thermal stress
Jie Wang et al.
Total article views: 2,050 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,906 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,897 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,376 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,369 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 530 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 528 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ocean warming and acidification pose synergistic limits to the thermal niche of an economically important echinoderm P. Manríquez et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.275
- Can heat shock protein 70 (HSP70) serve as biomarkers in Antarctica for future ocean acidification, warming and salinity stress? N. Yusof et al. 10.1007/s00300-022-03006-7
- Physiological and Behavioral Plasticity of the Sea Cucumber Holothuria forskali (Echinodermata, Holothuroidea) to Acidified Seawater X. Yuan et al. 10.3389/fphys.2018.01339
- High thermal stress responses of Echinolittorina snails at their range edge predict population vulnerability to future warming G. Han et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.08.005
- The synergistic effects of elevated temperature and CO2-induced ocean acidification reduce cardiac performance and increase disease susceptibility in subadult, female American lobsters Homarus americanus H. Milne Edwards, 1837 (Decapoda: Astacidea: Nephropidae) from the Gulf of Maine A. Harrington et al. 10.1093/jcbiol/ruaa041
- Long-term thermal acclimation drives adaptive physiological adjustments of a marine gastropod to reduce sensitivity to climate change J. Leung et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145208
- Ocean acidification alters thermal cardiac performance, hemocyte abundance, and hemolymph chemistry in subadult American lobsters Homarus americanus H. Milne Edwards, 1837 (Decapoda: Malcostraca: Nephropidae) A. Harrington & H. Hamlin 10.1093/jcbiol/ruz015
- Heterogeneous environmental seascape across a biogeographic break influences the thermal physiology and tolerances to ocean acidification in an ecosystem engineer A. Rodríguez‐Romero et al. 10.1111/ddi.13478
- Transcriptomic response of the intertidal limpet Patella vulgata to temperature extremes C. Moreira et al. 10.1016/j.jtherbio.2021.103096
- Increased Thermal Sensitivity of a Tropical Marine Gastropod Under Combined CO2 and Temperature Stress J. Minuti et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.643377
- Ocean acidification buffers the physiological responses of the king ragworm Alitta virens to the common pollutant copper C. Nielson et al. 10.1016/j.aquatox.2019.05.003
- Ocean acidification alters the thermal performance curves of brooded larvae from the reef coral Pocillopora damicornis L. Jiang et al. 10.1007/s00338-021-02161-3
- Do coastal fronts influence bioerosion patterns along Patagonia? Late Quaternary ichnological tools from Golfo San Jorge S. Richiano et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2017.07.010
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022