The triple oxygen isotope composition of phytoliths as a proxy of continental atmospheric humidity: insights from climate chamber and climate transect calibrations
Total article views: 3,121 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,121 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,887 with geography defined and 234 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,496 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,298 with geography defined and 198 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 625 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 589 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of leaf length and development stage on the triple oxygen isotope signature of grass leaf water and phytoliths: insights for a proxy of continental atmospheric humidity A. Alexandre et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4613-2019
- Isotopic Equilibrium Between Precipitation and Water Vapor in Northern Patagonia and Its Consequences on δ18Ocellulose Estimate T. Penchenat et al. 10.1029/2019JG005418
- Triple Oxygen Isotope Systematics in the Hydrologic Cycle J. Surma et al. 10.2138/rmg.2021.86.12
- The triple oxygen isotope composition of phytoliths, a new proxy of atmospheric relative humidity: controls of soil water isotope composition, temperature, CO<sub>2</sub> concentration and relative humidity C. Outrequin et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1881-2021
- Examination of the parameters controlling the triple oxygen isotope composition of grass leaf water and phytoliths at a Mediterranean site: a model–data approach C. Voigt et al. 10.5194/bg-20-2161-2023
- Stable isotope and photosynthetic response of tea grown under different temperature and light conditions W. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.foodchem.2021.130771
- Triple oxygen isotope systematics of evaporation and mixing processes in a dynamic desert lake system C. Voigt et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1211-2021
- Triple oxygen isotope distribution in modern mammal teeth and potential geologic applications S. Lehmann et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2022.04.033
- Stable isotope proxy records in tropical terrestrial environments M. Bird et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109445
- A Last Glacial Maximum forcing dataset for ocean modelling A. Morée & J. Schwinger 10.5194/essd-12-2971-2020
- Determination of respiration and photosynthesis fractionation factors for atmospheric dioxygen inferred from a vegetation–soil–atmosphere analogue of the terrestrial biosphere in closed chambers C. Paul et al. 10.5194/bg-20-1047-2023
- Seasonal Variations in Triple Oxygen Isotope Ratios of Precipitation in the Western and Central United States P. Aron et al. 10.1029/2022PA004458
- The effect of salinity on water 17O/16O ratios in brines E. Barkan et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2022.117761
- Phytoliths as proxies of the past I. Rashid et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.05.005
- Triple Oxygen Isotopes in Meteoric Waters, Carbonates, and Biological Apatites: Implications for Continental Paleoclimate Reconstruction B. Passey & N. Levin 10.2138/rmg.2021.86.13
- Triple oxygen isotope compositions of globally distributed soil carbonates record widespread evaporation of soil waters J. Kelson et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2023.06.034
Latest update: 22 Sep 2023