03 Jul 2018
Research article | 03 Jul 2018
Leaf phenology as one important driver of seasonal changes in isoprene emissions in central Amazonia
Eliane G. Alves et al.
Total article views: 2,545 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,545 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,374 with geography defined and 171 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,869 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,728 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 676 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 646 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A sampler for atmospheric volatile organic compounds by copter unmanned aerial vehicles K. McKinney et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3123-2019
- Amazonian biogenic volatile organic compounds under global change A. Yáñez‐Serrano et al. 10.1111/gcb.15185
- Satellite isoprene retrievals constrain emissions and atmospheric oxidation K. Wells et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2664-3
- Aerosols from anthropogenic and biogenic sources and their interactions – modeling aerosol formation, optical properties, and impacts over the central Amazon basin J. Nascimento et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6755-2021
- Identifying the Drivers of Modeling Uncertainties in Isoprene Emissions: Schemes Versus Meteorological Forcings Y. Cao et al. 10.1029/2020JD034242
- Observing Severe Drought Influences on Ozone Air Pollution in California M. Demetillo et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b04852
- Total OH reactivity over the Amazon rainforest: variability with temperature, wind, rain, altitude, time of day, season, and an overall budget closure E. Pfannerstill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6231-2021
- Seasonality of isoprene emissions and oxidation products above the remote Amazon B. Langford et al. 10.1039/D1EA00057H
- Next‐Generation Isoprene Measurements From Space: Detecting Daily Variability at High Resolution K. Wells et al. 10.1029/2021JD036181
- A New Field Instrument for Leaf Volatiles Reveals an Unexpected Vertical Profile of Isoprenoid Emission Capacities in a Tropical Forest T. Taylor et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2021.668228
- Is There a Classical Inertial Sublayer Over the Amazon Forest? C. Dias‐Júnior et al. 10.1029/2019GL083237
- Relationship between gross primary production and canopy colour indices from digital camera images in a rubber (Hevea brasiliensis) plantation, Southwest China R. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.foreco.2019.01.019
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Jan 2023