Environmental drivers of soil phosphorus composition in natural ecosystems
Total article views: 3,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,954 with geography defined and 179 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,392 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,240 with geography defined and 152 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 741 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 714 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Accessing Legacy Phosphorus in Soils S. Doydora et al. 10.3390/soilsystems4040074
- Diversity of Phosphate Chemical Forms in Soils and Their Contributions on Soil Microbial Community Structure Changes A. Ducousso-Détrez et al. 10.3390/microorganisms10030609
- Interpretations of Elemental and Microbial Phosphorus Indicators to Understand P Availability in Soils Under Rice–Wheat Cropping System C. Singh et al. 10.1007/s40003-019-00439-1
- Plant and Soil Development Cooperatively Shaped the Composition of the phoD -Harboring Bacterial Community along the Primary Succession in the Hailuogou Glacier Chronosequence Y. Bai et al. 10.1128/mSystems.00475-20
- New insights into sorption and desorption of organic phosphorus on goethite, gibbsite, kaolinite and montmorillonite I. Amadou et al. 10.1016/j.apgeochem.2022.105378
- Biotic and abiotic drivers of carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus stocks in a temperate rainforest J. Perez-Quezada et al. 10.1016/j.foreco.2021.119341
- Predicting high resolution total phosphorus concentrations for soils of the Upper Mississippi River Basin using machine learning C. Dolph et al. 10.1007/s10533-023-01029-8
- Global patterns and drivers of soil total phosphorus concentration X. He et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5831-2021
- Characteristics of inorganic phosphorus fractions and their correlations with soil properties in three non-acidic soils N. ZHANG et al. 10.1016/j.jia.2022.08.012
- Unearthing the importance of soil development in total phosphorus distribution in China’s mountains W. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2023.107193
- Vertical patterns of phosphorus concentration and speciation in three forest soil profiles of contrasting climate Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2021.07.002
- Interconnection between pedogenesis and phosphorus cycle in temperate soils E. da Silva et al. 10.1007/s11368-023-03434-w
- Effect of forest chronosequence on ecological stoichiometry and nitrogen and phosphorus stocks in Alnus nepalensis forest stands, central Himalaya R. Joshi & S. Garkoti 10.1002/ldr.4719
- Long‐term degradation from marshes into meadows shifts microbial functional diversity of soil phosphorus cycling in an alpine wetland of the Tibetan Plateau M. Li et al. 10.1002/ldr.4180
- Phosphorus and carbon in soil particle size fractions: A synthesis M. Spohn 10.1007/s10533-019-00633-x
- Soil Phosphorus Speciation and Availability in Meadows and Forests in Alpine Lake Watersheds With Different Parent Materials T. Heron et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2020.604200
- Environmental factors and land use changes controlling the availability of phosphorus in dryland soils J. Oliveira Filho et al. 10.1016/j.jaridenv.2022.104770
- Long-term fertilization impacts on soil phosphorus forms using XANES and NMR spectroscopy J. Zhang et al. 10.1080/03650340.2022.2082417
- Effects of climate and land-use on physicochemical properties of gneiss-derived soils in tropical drylands: Evidence from northeastern Brazil J. Oliveira Filho et al. 10.1016/j.geodrs.2023.e00639
- Effects of long-term cultivation on spatial-temporal variation of soil nitrogen and phosphorus: a case study in Shaanxi Province, China J. Cao et al. 10.1007/s10661-023-12038-3
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023