Seagrass community-level controls over organic carbon storage are constrained by geophysical attributes within meadows of Zanzibar, Tanzania
Total article views: 3,041 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,041 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,847 with geography defined and 194 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,412 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,226 with geography defined and 186 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 621 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Decomposition Rates of Surficial and Buried Organic Matter and the Lability of Soil Carbon Stocks Across a Large Tropical Seagrass Landscape J. Howard et al. 10.1007/s12237-020-00817-x
- Blue carbon storage in a tropical coastal estuary: Insights for conservation priorities W. Suwandhahannadi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167733
- Reduced water motion enhances organic carbon stocks in temperate eelgrass meadows C. Prentice et al. 10.1002/lno.11191
- Assessing Carbon Stock and Sequestration of the Tropical Seagrass Meadows in Indonesia A. Wahyudi et al. 10.1007/s12601-020-0003-0
- Dynamics and fate of blue carbon in a mangrove–seagrass seascape: influence of landscape configuration and land-use change M. Asplund et al. 10.1007/s10980-021-01216-8
- Sizing the carbon sink associated with Posidonia oceanica seagrass meadows using very high-resolution seismic reflection imaging B. Monnier et al. 10.1016/j.marenvres.2021.105415
- Temporal trends of organic carbon accumulation in seagrass meadows from the northern Mexican Caribbean P. López-Mendoza et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.104645
- Impacts of land-use change and urban development on carbon sequestration in tropical seagrass meadow sediments M. Dahl et al. 10.1016/j.marenvres.2022.105608
- Blue carbon storage in Fijian seagrass meadows: First insights into carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus content from a tropical southwest Pacific Island S. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2022.113432
- Earth observation for ecosystem accounting: spatially explicit national seagrass extent and carbon stock in Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique and Madagascar D. Traganos et al. 10.1002/rse2.287
- Species Traits and Geomorphic Setting as Drivers of Global Soil Carbon Stocks in Seagrass Meadows H. Kennedy et al. 10.1029/2022GB007481
- The Contribution of Subtidal Seagrass Meadows to the Total Carbon Stocks of Gazi Bay, Kenya D. Omollo et al. 10.3390/d14080646
- Increasing salinization and organic carbon burial rates in seagrass meadows from an anthropogenically-modified coastal lagoon in southern Gulf of Mexico A. Ruiz-Fernández et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.106843
- Carbon stocks in southern England's intertidal seagrass meadows M. do Amaral Camara Lima et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2022.107947
- Factors Determining Seagrass Blue Carbon Across Bioregions and Geomorphologies I. Mazarrasa et al. 10.1029/2021GB006935
- Seagrass meadow stability and composition influence carbon storage A. Bijak et al. 10.1007/s10980-023-01700-3
- Superficial sedimentary stocks and sources of carbon and nitrogen in coastal vegetated assemblages along a flow gradient R. Santos et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-37031-6
- The end of resilience: Surpassed nitrogen thresholds in coastal waters led to severe seagrass loss after decades of exposure to aquaculture effluents E. Thomsen et al. 10.1016/j.marenvres.2020.104986
- A trait-based framework for seagrass ecology: Trends and prospects A. Moreira-Saporiti et al. 10.3389/fpls.2023.1088643
- High Seasonal Variability in Sediment Carbon Stocks of Cold‐Temperate Seagrass Meadows M. Dahl et al. 10.1029/2019JG005430
- Coastal and estuarine blue carbon stocks in the greater Southeast Asia region: Seagrasses and mangroves per nation and sum of total A. Thorhaug et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2020.111168
- Model-based approach for estimating biomass and organic carbon in tropical seagrass ecosystems M. Stankovic et al. 10.3354/meps12597
- Sediment Stocks of Carbon, Nitrogen, and Phosphorus in Danish Eelgrass Meadows T. Kindeberg et al. 10.3389/fmars.2018.00474
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023