Ideas and perspectives
| Highlight paper
15 Aug 2018
Ideas and perspectives | Highlight paper | 15 Aug 2018
Ideas and perspectives: Strengthening the biogeosciences in environmental research networks
Daniel D. Richter et al.
Total article views: 7,527 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 7,527 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,756 with geography defined and 771 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 6,170 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,448 with geography defined and 722 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,357 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,308 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Case for a Critical Zone Science Approach to Research on Estuarine and Coastal Wetlands in the Anthropocene M. Liu et al. 10.1007/s12237-020-00851-9
- History of Ecological Sciences, Part 63: Biosphere Ecology F. Egerton 10.1002/bes2.1568
- Critical Zone Science in the Anthropocene: Opportunities for biogeographic and ecological theory and praxis to drive earth science integration J. Minor et al. 10.1177/0309133319864268
- Soil Functions: Connecting Earth's Critical Zone S. Banwart et al. 10.1146/annurev-earth-063016-020544
- Soil organic carbon is not just for soil scientists: measurement recommendations for diverse practitioners S. Billings et al. 10.1002/eap.2290
- Strengthening mycorrhizal research in South America M. Mujica et al. 10.1111/nph.16105
- From NEON Field Sites to Data Portal: A Community Resource for Surface–Atmosphere Research Comes Online S. Metzger et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0307.1
- Advancing ecohydrology in the 21st century: A convergence of opportunities A. Guswa et al. 10.1002/eco.2208
- Urban-Soil Pedogenesis Drives Contrasting Legacies of Lead from Paint and Gasoline in City Soil A. Wade et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c00546
- SoDaH: the SOils DAta Harmonization database, an open-source synthesis of soil data from research networks, version 1.0 W. Wieder et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1843-2021
- Depth-Dependent Patterns of Bacterial Communities and Assembly Processes in a Typical Red Soil Critical Zone H. Wu et al. 10.1080/01490451.2019.1688432
- Using research networks to create the comprehensive datasets needed to assess nutrient availability as a key determinant of terrestrial carbon cycling S. Vicca et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aaeae7
- Synergies Among Environmental Science Research and Monitoring Networks: A Research Agenda J. Jones et al. 10.1029/2020EF001631
- Towards a systematics of ecodiversity: The EcoSyst framework R. Halvorsen et al. 10.1111/geb.13164
- The Power of Environmental Observatories for Advancing Multidisciplinary Research, Outreach, and Decision Support: The Case of the Minnesota River Basin K. Gran et al. 10.1029/2018WR024211
- Terrestrial ecosystems buffer inputs through storage and recycling of elements M. Spohn et al. 10.1007/s10533-021-00848-x
- Leveraging Environmental Research and Observation Networks to Advance Soil Carbon Science S. Weintraub et al. 10.1029/2018JG004956
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023