Mesoscale contribution to the long-range offshore transport of organic carbon from the Canary Upwelling System to the open North Atlantic
Elisa Lovecchio et al.
Total article views: 2,136 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,958 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,920 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,097 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,088 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 861 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 832 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Offshore transport of organic carbon by upwelling filaments in the Canary Current System Y. Santana-Falcón et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2020.102322
- Impacts of Global Change on Ocean Dissolved Organic Carbon (DOC) Cycling C. Lønborg et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00466
- Variability in Water-Column Respiration and Its Dependence on Organic Carbon Sources in the Canary Current Upwelling Region J. Arístegui et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00349
- Cape Verde Frontal Zone in summer 2017: lateral transports of mass, dissolved oxygen and inorganic nutrients N. Burgoa et al. 10.5194/os-17-769-2021
- Offshore transport of particulate organic carbon in the California Current System by mesoscale eddies C. Amos et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12783-5
- Modeling investigation of the nutrients and phytoplankton dynamics in the Moroccan Atlantic coast: A case study of Agadir coast H. Rhomad et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2021.109510
- Drivers and impact of the seasonal variability of the organic carbon offshore transport in the Canary upwelling system G. Bonino et al. 10.5194/bg-18-2429-2021
- Changes in the Dust‐Influenced Biological Carbon Pump in the Canary Current System: Implications From a Coastal and an Offshore Sediment Trap Record Off Cape Blanc, Mauritania G. Fischer et al. 10.1029/2019GB006194
- Submesoscale Currents Modulate the Seasonal Cycle of Nutrients and Productivity in the California Current System F. Kessouri et al. 10.1029/2020GB006578
- System controls of coastal and open ocean oxygen depletion G. Pitcher et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2021.102613
- Non-redfieldian mesopelagic nutrient remineralization in the eastern North Atlantic subtropical gyre B. Fernández-Castro et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2018.12.001
- A Lagrangian study of the contribution of the Canary coastal upwelling to the nitrogen budget of the open North Atlantic D. Hailegeorgis et al. 10.5194/bg-18-303-2021
- Origin, Transformation, and Fate: The Three‐Dimensional Biological Pump in the California Current System M. Frischknecht et al. 10.1029/2018JC013934
- Global Perspectives on Observing Ocean Boundary Current Systems R. Todd et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00423
- A uniform <i>p</i>CO<sub>2</sub> climatology combining open and coastal oceans P. Landschützer et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2537-2020
Latest update: 12 Jun 2021