Management matters: testing a mitigation strategy for nitrous oxide emissions using legumes on intensively managed grassland
Kathrin Fuchs et al.
Total article views: 2,492 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,308 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,298 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,732 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,726 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 572 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effect of management and weather variations on the greenhouse gas budget of two grasslands during a 10-year experiment C. Ammann et al. 10.1016/j.agee.2019.106814
- Temperate grazed grassland carbon balances for two adjacent paddocks determined separately from one eddy covariance system A. Wall et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107942
- Short‐term grazing of cover crops and maize residue impacts on soil greenhouse gas fluxes in two Mollisols N. Singh et al. 10.1002/jeq2.20063
- Physiological response of Swiss ecosystems to 2018 drought across plant types and elevation M. Gharun et al. 10.1098/rstb.2019.0521
- The costs of diversity: higher prices for more diverse grassland seed mixtures S. Schaub et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac1a9c
- Can flooding-induced greenhouse gas emissions be mitigated by trait-based plant species choice? N. Oram et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138476
- Soil greenhouse gas budget of two intensively managed grazing systems K. Voglmeier et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107960
- Multispecies for multifunctions: combining four complementary species enhances multifunctionality of sown grassland M. Suter et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-82162-y
- The Influences of Different Methods of Grassland Renovation on the Weight of Post-Harvest Residues and the Abundance of Selected Soil Nutrients E. Gaweł & M. Grzelak 10.3390/agronomy10101590
- Improved gap filling approach and uncertainty estimation for eddy covariance N2O fluxes J. Goodrich et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108280
- Modelling biological N fixation and grass-legume dynamics with process-based biogeochemical models of varying complexity N. Fitton et al. 10.1016/j.eja.2019.03.008
- Evaluating the Potential of Legumes to Mitigate N 2 O Emissions From Permanent Grassland Using Process‐Based Models K. Fuchs et al. 10.1029/2020GB006561
- The use of biogeochemical models to evaluate mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions from managed grasslands R. Sándor et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.06.020
- Legumes increase grassland productivity with no effect on nitrous oxide emissions A. Barneze et al. 10.1007/s11104-019-04338-w
- White clover or nitrogen fertiliser for dairying under nitrate leaching limits? D. Chapman et al. 10.1071/AN18577
- Eddy covariance flux measurements of gaseous elemental mercury over a grassland S. Osterwalder et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2057-2020
- Mitigation of nitrous oxide emissions in the context of nitrogen loss reduction from agroecosystems: managing hot spots and hot moments C. Wagner-Riddle et al. 10.1016/j.cosust.2020.08.002
- Grazing-related nitrous oxide emissions: from patch scale to field scale K. Voglmeier et al. 10.5194/bg-16-1685-2019
- An evaluation of four years of nitrous oxide fluxes after application of ammonium nitrate and urea fertilisers measured using the eddy covariance method N. Cowan et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.107812
- From research to policy: optimizing the design of a national monitoring system to mitigate soil nitrous oxide emissions S. Ogle et al. 10.1016/j.cosust.2020.06.003
- The role of dew and radiation fog inputs in the local water cycling of a temperate grassland during dry spells in central Europe Y. Li et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2617-2021
- Are there memory effects on greenhouse gas emissions (CO<sub>2</sub>, N<sub>2</sub>O and CH<sub>4</sub>) following grassland restoration? L. Merbold et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1481-2021
- Clover increases N2O emissions in boreal leys during winter I. Sturite et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2021.108459
- Microplastic fibers affect dynamics and intensity of CO2 and N2O fluxes from soil differently M. Rillig et al. 10.1186/s43591-021-00004-0
- Plant traits of grass and legume species for flood resilience and N 2 O mitigation N. Oram et al. 10.1111/1365-2435.13873
- Multimodel Evaluation of Nitrous Oxide Emissions From an Intensively Managed Grassland K. Fuchs et al. 10.1029/2019JG005261
- Low seasonal nitrous oxide emissions in tea tree farming systems following nitrogen fertilisation using poultry litter application or green manure legumes T. Rose et al. 10.1071/SR19207
- Nitrous oxide fluxes determined by continuous eddy covariance measurements from intensively grazed pastures: Temporal patterns and environmental controls L. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.agee.2018.09.010
- N2O flux short-term response to temperature and topsoil disturbance in a fertilized crop: An eddy covariance campaign M. Lognoul et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.02.033
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021