| Highlight paper
18 Sep 2018
Research article | Highlight paper | 18 Sep 2018
Tracing water masses with 129I and 236U in the subpolar North Atlantic along the GEOTRACES GA01 section
Maxi Castrillejo et al.
Total article views: 4,194 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,721 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,708 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,029 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,019 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 692 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 689 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Deciphering anthropogenic uranium sources in the equatorial northwest Pacific margin J. Qiao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150482
- An unknown source of reactor radionuclides in the Baltic Sea revealed by multi-isotope fingerprints J. Qiao et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-21059-w
- Determination of iodine-129 in twenty soil and sediment reference materials L. Zhang et al. 10.1039/D1JA00061F
- Unravelling 5 decades of anthropogenic 236U discharge from nuclear reprocessing plants M. Castrillejo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137094
- On the Quality Control for the Determination of Ultratrace-Level 236U and 233U in Environmental Samples by Accelerator Mass Spectrometry M. Lin et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c03623
- Presence of 236U and 237Np in a marine ecosystem: The northern Benguela Upwelling System, a case study M. López-Lora et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135222
- Remote Western Arctic Nutrients Fuel Remineralization in Deep Baffin Bay N. Lehmann et al. 10.1029/2018GB006134
- Progress and Application on the Analysis of Anthropogenic Radionuclide 236U Y. Shao et al. 10.6023/A21020074
- Genetic diversity, gene flow and hybridization in fan-shaped sponges (Phakellia spp.) in the North-East Atlantic deep sea S. Taboada et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2021.103685
- 236U, 237Np and 239,240Pu as complementary fingerprints of radioactiveeffluents in the western Mediterranean Sea and in the Canada Basin (Arctic Ocean) M. López-Lora et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142741
- Anthropogenic 236U and 233U in the Baltic Sea: Distributions, source terms, and budgets M. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2021.117987
- Introduction to the French GEOTRACES North Atlantic Transect (GA01): GEOVIDE cruise G. Sarthou et al. 10.5194/bg-15-7097-2018
- Lab-on-Chip for In Situ Analysis of Nutrients in the Deep Sea A. Beaton et al. 10.1021/acssensors.1c01685
- Tracing Atlantic Waters Using 129 I and 236 U in the Fram Strait in 2016 A. Wefing et al. 10.1029/2018JC014399
- Dissolved Radiotracers and Numerical Modeling in North European Continental Shelf Dispersion Studies (1982–2016): Databases, Methods and Applications P. Bailly du Bois et al. 10.3390/w12061667
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022