27 Sep 2018
Research article | 27 Sep 2018
On the formation of hydrothermal vents and cold seeps in the Guaymas Basin, Gulf of California
Sonja Geilert et al.
Total article views: 4,000 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,000 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,566 with geography defined and 434 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,738 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,491 with geography defined and 247 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,262 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,075 with geography defined and 187 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Guaymas Basin Subseafloor Sedimentary Archaeome Reflects Complex Environmental Histories G. Ramírez et al. 10.1016/j.isci.2020.101459
- Sr–Nd isotope decoupling at Cretaceous hydrocarbon seeps of the Basque-Cantabrian Basin (Spain): Implications for tracing volcanic-influenced fluids in sedimented rifts M. Jakubowicz et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2021.105430
- Highly Metalliferous Potential of Framboidal and Nodular Pyrite Varieties from the Oil-Bearing Jurassic Bazhenov Formation, Western Siberia K. Ivanov et al. 10.3390/min10050449
- Anomalous > 2000‐Year‐Old Surface Ocean Radiocarbon Age as Evidence for Deglacial Geologic Carbon Release P. Rafter et al. 10.1029/2019GL085102
- The Mineralogical Evolution of the Clastic Dominant-Type Zn-Pb ± Ba Deposits at Macmillan Pass (Yukon, Canada)—Tracing Subseafloor Barite Replacement in the Layered Mineralization J. Magnall et al. 10.5382/econgeo.4730
- Formation of ethane and propane via abiotic reductive conversion of acetic acid in hydrothermal sediments M. Song et al. 10.1073/pnas.2005219118
- Impact of ambient conditions on the Si isotope fractionation in marine pore fluids during early diagenesis S. Geilert et al. 10.5194/bg-17-1745-2020
- Geochemical characterization of deep-sea sediments on the Azores Plateau – From diagenesis to hydrothermal activity C. Schmidt et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106291
- Shelf-to-basin iron shuttle in the Guaymas Basin, Gulf of California F. Scholz et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2019.07.006
- Noble gases in sediment pore water yield insights into hydrothermal fluid transport in the northern Guaymas Basin E. Horstmann et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106419
- Oxygenated conditions in the aftermath of the Lomagundi-Jatuli Event: The carbon isotope and rare earth element signatures of the Paleoproterozoic Zaonega Formation, Russia T. Kreitsmann et al. 10.1016/j.precamres.2020.105855
- Microbial Hydrocarbon Degradation in Guaymas Basin—Exploring the Roles and Potential Interactions of Fungi and Sulfate-Reducing Bacteria V. Edgcomb et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2022.831828
- Improving the extraction efficiency of sedimentary carbohydrates by sequential hydrolysis R. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2019.103963
- Geochemistry drives the allometric growth of the hydrothermal vent tubeworm Riftia pachyptila (Annelida: Siboglinidae) N. Rimskaya-Korsakova et al. 10.1093/zoolinnean/zlaa148
- Geogenic lanthanoid signature in coastal and marine waters from the southern Gulf of California A. Martinez-Salcido et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112942
- Characteristics and Evolution of sill-driven off-axis hydrothermalism in Guaymas Basin – the Ringvent site A. Teske et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-50200-5
- The role of magmatism in hydrocarbon generation in sedimented rifts: A Nd isotope perspective from mid-Cretaceous methane-seep deposits of the Basque-Cantabrian Basin, Spain M. Jakubowicz et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2021.03.025
- Interactions between temperature and energy supply drive microbial communities in hydrothermal sediment L. Lagostina et al. 10.1038/s42003-021-02507-1
- Microbial Communities Under Distinct Thermal and Geochemical Regimes in Axial and Off-Axis Sediments of Guaymas Basin A. Teske et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2021.633649
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023