Articles | Volume 15, issue 19
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Reviews and syntheses: Ocean iron fertilization experiments – past, present, and future looking to a future Korean Iron Fertilization Experiment in the Southern Ocean (KIFES) project
Total article views: 13,833 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 13,833 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 12,451 with geography defined and 1,382 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 10,631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 9,371 with geography defined and 1,260 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,202 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,080 with geography defined and 122 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Iron in parasitic protists – from uptake to storage and where we can interfere J. Mach & R. Sutak 10.1039/d0mt00125b
- Atmospheric iron supply and marine productivity in the glacial North Pacific Ocean F. Burgay et al. 10.5194/cp-17-491-2021
- Effects of iron limitation on carbon balance and photophysiology of the Antarctic diatom Chaetoceros cf. simplex D. Bozzato et al. 10.1007/s00300-020-02785-1
- Deep maxima of phytoplankton biomass, primary production and bacterial production in the Mediterranean Sea E. Marañón et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1749-2021
- Biogenic Iron Dust: A Novel Approach to Ocean Iron Fertilization as a Means of Large Scale Removal of Carbon Dioxide From the Atmosphere D. Emerson 10.3389/fmars.2019.00022
- Changing perspectives in marine nitrogen fixation J. Zehr & D. Capone 10.1126/science.aay9514
- Solubilities and deposition fluxes of atmospheric Fe and Cu over the Northwest Pacific and its marginal seas T. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117763
- Fast iron speciation in seawater by catalytic Competitive Ligand Equilibration-Cathodic Stripping Voltammetry with tenfold sample size reduction F. Sanvito & D. Monticelli 10.1016/j.aca.2020.04.002
- Physical and Biogeochemical Regionalization of the Southern Ocean and the CCAMLR Zone 48.1 G. Testa et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.592378
- Grand Challenges in Microbe-Driven Marine Carbon Cycling Research H. Dang 10.3389/fmicb.2020.01039
- A nature-based negative emissions technology able to remove atmospheric methane and other greenhouse gases T. Ming et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.02.017
- A circumpolar dust conveyor in the glacial Southern Ocean T. Struve et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18858-y
- Impacts of Aerosol Copper on Marine Phytoplankton: A Review T. Yang et al. 10.3390/atmos10070414
- The marine nitrogen cycle: new developments and global change D. Hutchins & D. Capone 10.1038/s41579-022-00687-z
- White blood of the Antarctic icefish: Why? V. Laptikhovsky 10.3354/meps13078
- Seeking natural analogs to fast-forward the assessment of marine CO 2 removal L. Bach & P. Boyd 10.1073/pnas.2106147118
- Complex Response of the Chlorarachniophyte Bigelowiella natans to Iron Availability E. Kotabova et al. 10.1128/mSystems.00738-20
- Sustained Antarctic Research: A 21st Century Imperative M. Kennicutt et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2019.08.014
- Benthic-based contributions to climate change mitigation and adaptation M. Solan et al. 10.1098/rstb.2019.0107
- Climate-Driven High Primary Production and Contrasting Export Production in the Eastern North Pacific Subtropical Gyre J. Yoon et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.710540
- Iron-Stimulated Phytoplankton Blooms in the Southern Ocean: a Brief Review S. Tripathy & B. Jena 10.1007/s41976-019-00012-y
- Review and synthesis: iron input, biogeochemistry, and ecological approaches in seawater C. Longhini et al. 10.1139/er-2018-0020
- Ocean Solutions to Address Climate Change and Its Effects on Marine Ecosystems J. Gattuso et al. 10.3389/fmars.2018.00337
- Southern Ocean Iron Fertilization: An Argument Against Commercialization but for Continued Research Amidst Lingering Uncertainty T. Rohr 10.38126/JSPG150114
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 May 2023