Articles | Volume 15, issue 20
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Factors controlling the community structure of picoplankton in contrasting marine environments
Total article views: 3,059 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,059 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,814 with geography defined and 245 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,206 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,030 with geography defined and 176 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 853 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 784 with geography defined and 69 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Size-fractionated surface phytoplankton in the Kara and Laptev Seas: environmental control and spatial variability A. Demidov et al. 10.3354/meps13652
- Annual Cycle of the Synechococcus spp. and Picoeukaryotic Growth and Loss Rates in a Subtropical Coastal Ecosystem P. Ho et al. 10.3390/d14010049
- Picophytoplankton intaglios in temperate waters of the southern Bay of Biscay E. Vázquez-Domínguez & X. Morán 10.3354/ame01885
- Dynamics of phytoplankton groups in three contrasting situations of the open NW Mediterranean Sea revealed by pigment, microscopy, and flow cytometry analyses M. Latasa et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2021.102737
- Estimation of cell abundances of picophytoplankton based on the absorption coefficient of phytoplankton in the South China sea W. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2020.104294
- Stratification governs the plankton community structure and trophic interaction in the Southwestern tropical Indian Ocean during boreal summer V. Venkataramana et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2021.101987
- Magnitude of nitrate turbulent diffusion in contrasting marine environments B. Mouriño-Carballido et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-97731-4
- Changes in the Trophic Pathways within the Microbial Food Web in the Global Warming Scenario: An Experimental Study in the Adriatic Sea M. Šolić et al. 10.3390/microorganisms8040510
- Relationships of pelagic ciliates with the microbial food web components at a coastal station in the oligotrophic Eastern Mediterranean Sea: temporal and vertical variability F. Romano et al. 10.1093/plankt/fbab053
- Inorganic and organic carbon and nitrogen uptake strategies of picoplankton groups in the northwestern Atlantic Ocean H. Berthelot et al. 10.1002/lno.11909
- Vertical zonation of bacterial assemblages attributed to physical stratification during the summer relaxation of the coastal upwelling off Galicia (NW Spain) T. Montes et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.106791
- The role of mixing in controlling resource availability and phytoplankton community composition M. Villamaña et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2019.102181
- Seasonal and Spatial Variation of Pelagic Microbial Food Web Structure in a Semi-Enclosed Temperate Bay H. Li et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.589566
- Spatial Distribution of Picophytoplankton in Southeastern Coast of Peninsular Malaysia Using Flow Cytometry R. Md Amin et al. 10.47836/pjst.29.3.18
- The global explosion of eukaryotic algae: The potential role of phosphorus? L. Eckford-Soper et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0234372
- Temporal variations in the abundance of picoplanktonic Synechococcus (Cyanobacteria) during a mucilage event in the Gulfs of Bandırma and Erdek B. Toklu-Alicli et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2019.106513
- Seasonality of Coastal Picophytoplankton Growth, Nutrient Limitation, and Biomass Contribution J. Alegria Zufia et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2021.786590
- Phytoplankton Community Structure Is Driven by Stratification in the Oligotrophic Mediterranean Sea C. Mena et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2019.01698
- Nutrient dynamics and their interaction with phytoplankton growth during autumn in Liaodong Bay, China S. Pei et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2019.07.012
- Spatial distribution characteristics of photosynthetic picoeukaryotes community structure and its impacting factors in Lake Baiyangdian L. Jin et al. 10.18307/2019.0615
- Comparing Prochlorococcus temperature niches in the lab and across ocean basins A. Smith et al. 10.1002/lno.11777
- Three decades of continuous ocean observations in North Atlantic Spanish waters: The RADIALES time series project, context, achievements and challenges L. Valdés et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2021.102671
- Short-Term Spatiotemporal Variability in Picoplankton Induced by a Submesoscale Front South of Gran Canaria (Canary Islands) N. Hernández-Hernández et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.592703
- Eukaryotic red and green algae populated the tropical ocean 1400 million years ago S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.precamres.2021.106166
Latest update: 31 May 2023