Factors controlling coccolithophore biogeography in the Southern Ocean
Cara Nissen et al.
Total article views: 3,130 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,907 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,892 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,897 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,887 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,010 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,005 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Southern Ocean Phytoplankton Community Structure as a Gatekeeper for Global Nutrient Biogeochemistry C. Nissen et al. 10.1029/2021GB006991
- The Phenomenon Of Emiliania Huxleyi In Aspects Of Global Climate And The Ecology Of The World Ocean D. Pozdnyakov et al. 10.24057/2071-9388-2020-214
- Factors controlling the competition between <i>Phaeocystis</i> and diatoms in the Southern Ocean and implications for carbon export fluxes C. Nissen & M. Vogt 10.5194/bg-18-251-2021
- Southern Ocean sea surface temperature synthesis: Part 1. Evaluation of temperature proxies at glacial-interglacial time scales D. Chandler & P. Langebroek 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107191
- Changing Biogeochemistry of the Southern Ocean and Its Ecosystem Implications S. Henley et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00581
- Evidence for the Impact of Climate Change on Primary Producers in the Southern Ocean M. Pinkerton et al. 10.3389/fevo.2021.592027
- A Review and Meta-Analysis of Potential Impacts of Ocean Acidification on Marine Calcifiers From the Southern Ocean B. Figuerola et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.584445
- Interannual changes of austral summer coccolithophore assemblages and southward expanse in the Southern Indian Ocean S. Patil et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2020.104765
- Haplo-diplontic life cycle expands coccolithophore niche J. de Vries et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1161-2021
- Coccolithophore Growth and Calcification in an Acidified Ocean: Insights From Community Earth System Model Simulations K. Krumhardt et al. 10.1029/2018MS001483
- Coccolithophore distributions of the North and South Atlantic Ocean W. Balch et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2019.06.012
- Calcification and latitudinal distribution of extant coccolithophores across the Drake Passage during late austral summer 2016 M. Saavedra-Pellitero et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3679-2019
- Diatom and coccolithophore species fluxes in the Subtropical Frontal Zone, east of New Zealand J. Wilks et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2020.103455
- The Observed Seasonal Cycle of Macronutrients in Drake Passage: Relationship to Fronts and Utility as a Model Metric N. Freeman et al. 10.1029/2019JC015052
- Two Production Stages of Coccolithophores in Winter as Revealed by Sediment Traps in the Northern South China Sea X. Jin et al. 10.1029/2019JG005070
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 07 Dec 2021