20 Feb 2018
Research article | 20 Feb 2018
Stable isotopic constraints on global soil organic carbon turnover
Chao Wang et al.
Total article views: 3,943 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,943 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,702 with geography defined and 241 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,210 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,995 with geography defined and 215 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 733 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 707 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Stable carbon and nitrogen isotopic composition of leaves, litter, and soils of various ecosystems along an elevational and land-use gradient at Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania F. Gerschlauer et al. 10.5194/bg-16-409-2019
- Variations in soil δ13C with alpine meadow degradation on the eastern Qinghai–Tibet Plateau Y. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2018.12.005
- The linkage of 13C and 15N soil depth gradients with C:N and O:C stoichiometry reveals tree species effects on organic matter turnover in soil M. Lorenz et al. 10.1007/s10533-020-00721-3
- Profile distribution of soil organic carbon and its isotopic value following long term land-use changes M. You et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105623
- Factors affecting 13C enrichment of vegetation and soil in temperate grasslands in Inner Mongolia, China Y. Zhou et al. 10.1007/s11368-019-02248-z
- Including Stable Carbon Isotopes to Evaluate the Dynamics of Soil Carbon in the Land‐Surface Model ORCHIDEE M. Camino‐Serrano et al. 10.1029/2018MS001392
- Effects of land use change from natural forest to plantation on C, N and natural abundance of 13C and 15N along a climate gradient in eastern China M. Ngaba et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-52959-z
- Distribution, sources, and decomposition of soil organic matter along a salinity gradient in estuarine wetlands characterized by C:N ratio, δ 13 C‐δ 15 N, and lignin biomarker S. Xia et al. 10.1111/gcb.15403
- Carbon isotopic measurements from coastal zone protected forests in northern China: Soil carbon decomposition assessment and its influencing factors Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.113649
- The effect of climatic and edaphic factors on soil organic carbon turnover in hummocks based on δ13C on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140141
- Effects of permafrost degradation on soil organic matter turnover and plant growth L. Che et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105721
- Nitrogen and Phosphorus Additions Impact Stability of Soil Organic Carbon and Nitrogen in Subtropical Evergreen Broad-Leaved Forest . Huiling Wang et al. 10.1134/S1064229322040159
- Organic matter stabilization in aggregates and density fractions in paddy soil depending on long-term fertilization: Tracing of pathways by 13C natural abundance C. Atere et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2020.107931
- Predicting Soil Organic Carbon Mineralization Rates Using δ13C, Assessed by Near-Infrared Spectroscopy, in Depth Profiles Under Permanent Grassland Along a Latitudinal Transect in Chile H. Marcela et al. 10.1007/s42729-022-00797-w
- Carbon Turnover in a Sorghum-cultivated Semi-arid Mediterranean Soil Profile J. Jaouadi et al. 10.1080/00103624.2019.1667372
- Unraveling the Influence of Land-Use Change on δ13C, δ15N, and Soil Nutritional Status in Coniferous, Broadleaved, and Mixed Forests in Southern China: A Field Investigation T. Farooq et al. 10.3390/plants10081499
- Temporal and spatial variations in the mean residence time of soil organic carbon and their relationship with climatic, soil and vegetation drivers S. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2020.103359
- Climatic, Edaphic and Biotic Controls over Soil δ13C and δ15N in Temperate Grasslands X. Zhao et al. 10.3390/f11040433
- Insights into bulk stable isotope alteration during sediment redistribution to edge-of-field: impact on sediment source apportionment H. Upadhayay et al. 10.1007/s10533-021-00825-4
- 13C-14C relations reveal that soil 13C-depth gradient is linked to historical changes in vegetation 13C A. Paul et al. 10.1007/s11104-019-04384-4
- Effects of plant intraspecific variation on the prediction of C3/C4 vegetation ratio from carbon isotope composition of topsoil organic matter across grasslands W. Luo et al. 10.1093/jpe/rtab022
- Soil organic carbon turnover following forest restoration in south China: Evidence from stable carbon isotopes X. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.foreco.2020.117988
- Stable isotopic signatures of carbon and nitrogen in soil aggregates following the conversion of natural forests to managed plantations in eastern China M. Ngaba et al. 10.1007/s11104-020-04754-3
- Reduced turnover rate of topsoil organic carbon in old-growth forests: a case study in subtropical China X. Xiong et al. 10.1186/s40663-021-00337-5
- The key role of Geobacter in regulating emissions and biogeochemical cycling of soil-derived greenhouse gases T. Li & Q. Zhou 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115135
- Soil organic matter turnover depending on land use change: Coupling C/N ratios, δ 13 C, and lignin biomarkers S. Xia et al. 10.1002/ldr.3720
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023