Reduced phosphorus loads from the Loire and Vilaine rivers were accompanied by increasing eutrophication in the Vilaine Bay (south Brittany, France)
Total article views: 3,423 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,423 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,006 with geography defined and 417 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,612 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,243 with geography defined and 369 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 811 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 763 with geography defined and 48 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Nutrients, eutrophication and harmful algal blooms along the freshwater to marine continuum W. Wurtsbaugh et al. 10.1002/wat2.1373
- The response of benthic diatom community to anthropogenic eutrophication of a river basin under agricultural influence in NE China X. Lu et al. 10.1080/02705060.2022.2124321
- Interannual variability of the initiation of the phytoplankton growing period in two French coastal ecosystems C. Poppeschi et al. 10.5194/bg-19-5667-2022
- Temporal and spatial variations in benthic nitrogen cycling in a temperate macro-tidal coastal ecosystem: Observation and modeling W. Ratmaya et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2022.104649
- Spatio-temporal dynamics and biogeochemical properties of green seawater discolorations caused by the marine dinoflagellate Lepidodinium chlorophorum along southern Brittany coast P. Roux et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2022.107950
- Phosphorus concentrations into a subtropical lake strongly influence nitrogen accumulation, nitrogen export, and Chl a concentrations R. Turner et al. 10.1007/s10750-021-04673-z
- Nutrient transport and transformation in macrotidal estuaries of the French Atlantic coast: a modeling approach using the Carbon-Generic Estuarine Model X. Wei et al. 10.5194/bg-19-931-2022
- Impact of an exceptional winter flood on benthic oxygen and nutrient fluxes in a temperate macrotidal estuary: Potential consequences on summer deoxygenation V. Hulot et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1083377
- An unprecedented bloom of Lingulodinium polyedra on the French Atlantic coast during summer 2021 K. Mertens et al. 10.1016/j.hal.2023.102426
- Kuroshio Intrusion Combined with Coastal Currents Affects Phytoplankton in the Northern South China Sea Revealed by Lipid Biomarkers Y. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11802-023-5337-7
- Bi-decadal variability in physico-biogeochemical characteristics of temperate coastal ecosystems: from large-scale to local drivers A. Lheureux et al. 10.3354/meps13577
- Spatio-temporal variation of microphytobenthos biomass, diversity and assemblage structure in the Loire Estuary, France L. Ribeiro et al. 10.3354/ame01971
- Trajectories of nutrients concentrations and ratios in the French coastal ecosystems: 20 years of changes in relation with large-scale and local drivers A. Lheureux et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159619
- Responses of Marine Diatom-Dinoflagellate Competition to Multiple Environmental Drivers: Abundance, Elemental, and Biochemical Aspects R. Bi et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2021.731786
- Water quality changes and shift in mechanisms controlling hypoxia in response to pollutant load reductions: A case study for Shiziyang Bay, Southern China Y. Lai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156774
- Twenty years of satellite and in situ observations of surface chlorophyll-a from the northern Bay of Biscay to the eastern English Channel. Is the water quality improving? F. Gohin et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111343
- Application of Zn Isotope Compositions in Oysters to Monitor and Quantify Anthropogenic Zn Bioaccumulation in Marine Environments over Four Decades: A “Mussel Watch Program” Upgrade D. Araújo et al. 10.1021/acsestwater.1c00010
- Nutrient Dynamics and Ecosystem Metabolism of Megacity Rivers: Influence of Elevated Nutrient Concentrations in Beijing’s Waterways M. Zhang et al. 10.3390/w14192963
- Assessing exchangeable phosphate and related data in coastal sediments: Theoretical and practical considerations F. Andrieux-Loyer & A. Aminot 10.1016/j.ecss.2023.108218
- Eutrophication, oxygen status and nutrient fluxes in a macrotidal estuarine reservoir: the case of the Ria Penfeld, Bay of Brest S. Jaffrès et al. 10.1080/27678490.2022.2098069
- Can copper isotope composition in oysters improve marine biomonitoring and seafood traceability? D. Araújo et al. 10.1016/j.seares.2023.102334
- Bi-decadal changes in nutrient concentrations and ratios in marine coastal ecosystems: The case of the Arcachon bay, France A. Lheureux et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2022.102740
Latest update: 02 Oct 2023