Underestimation of denitrification rates from field application of the 15N gas flux method and its correction by gas diffusion modelling
Total article views: 2,127 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,127 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,773 with geography defined and 354 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,462 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,336 with geography defined and 126 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 665 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 437 with geography defined and 228 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatial Variations of Soil N2 and N2O Emissions from a Temperate Forest: Quantified by the In Situ 15N Labeling Method D. Xi et al. 10.3390/f13091347
- In situ nitrous oxide and dinitrogen fluxes from a grazed pasture soil following cow urine application at two nitrogen rates K. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156473
- Quantifying in situ N2 fluxes from an intensively managed calcareous soil using the 15N gas-flux method Y. LIU et al. 10.1016/j.jia.2022.07.016
- N<sub>2</sub>O isotope approaches for source partitioning of N<sub>2</sub>O production and estimation of N<sub>2</sub>O reduction – validation with the <sup>15</sup>N gas-flux method in laboratory and field studies D. Lewicka-Szczebak et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5513-2020
- Measuring denitrification and the N2O:(N2O + N2) emission ratio from terrestrial soils J. Friedl et al. 10.1016/j.cosust.2020.08.006
- Simultaneous Production and Consumption of Soil N2O Creates Complex Effects on Its Stable Isotope Composition R. Amundson et al. 10.1029/2022GB007536
- Sensing and Analysis of Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Rice Fields to the Near Field Atmosphere P. Rajasekar & J. Selvi 10.3390/s22114141
- Field Application of Organic Fertilizers Triggers N2O Emissions From the Soil N Pool as Indicated by 15N-Labeled Digestates F. Häfner et al. 10.3389/fsufs.2020.614349
- Introduction of a guideline for measurements of greenhouse gas fluxes from soils using non‐steady‐state chambers M. Maier et al. 10.1002/jpln.202200199
- In Situ Nitrous Oxide and Dinitrogen Fluxes from a Grazed Pasture Soil Following Cow Urine Application at Two Nitrogen Rates K. Ding et al. 10.2139/ssrn.3983979
- Evaluation of denitrification and decomposition from three biogeochemical models using laboratory measurements of N<sub>2</sub>, N<sub>2</sub>O and CO<sub>2</sub> B. Grosz et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5681-2021
- Rain and wind affect chamber measurements M. Maier et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.107754
- Characteristics of N2 and N2O Fluxes from a Cultivated Black Soil: A Case Study through In Situ Measurement Using the 15N Gas Flux Method Z. Pan et al. 10.3390/agriculture12101664
- Long Term Soil Gas Monitoring as Tool to Understand Soil Processes M. Maier et al. 10.3390/app10238653
- The 15N-Gas flux method for quantifying denitrification in soil: Current progress and future directions G. Micucci et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2023.109108
- Mobile continuous-flow isotope-ratio mass spectrometer system for automated measurements of N2 and N2O fluxes in fertilized cropping systems D. Warner et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-47451-7
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023