Articles | Volume 16, issue 13
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Carbon–water flux coupling under progressive drought
Total article views: 2,951 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,951 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,642 with geography defined and 309 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,114 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,902 with geography defined and 212 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 837 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 740 with geography defined and 97 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Anatomy of the 2018 agricultural drought in the Netherlands using in situ soil moisture and satellite vegetation indices J. Buitink et al. 10.5194/hess-24-6021-2020
- Critical Soil Moisture Derived From Satellite Observations Over Europe J. Denissen et al. 10.1029/2019JD031672
- Environment-sensitivity functions for gross primary productivity in light use efficiency models S. Bao et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108708
- Remote sensing of the impact of flash drought events on terrestrial carbon dynamics over China M. Zhang et al. 10.1186/s13021-020-00156-1
- Urban Water Storage Capacity Inferred From Observed Evapotranspiration Recession H. Jongen et al. 10.1029/2021GL096069
- Divergent responses of ecosystem water use efficiency to drought timing over Northern Eurasia M. Huang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abf0d1
- Drought occurrence and time‐dominated variations in water use efficiency in an alpine meadow on the Tibetan Plateau T. Zhao et al. 10.1002/eco.2360
- Characterizing the Response of Vegetation Cover to Water Limitation in Africa Using Geostationary Satellites Ç. Küçük et al. 10.1029/2021MS002730
- Rapid reduction in ecosystem productivity caused by flash droughts based on decade-long FLUXNET observations M. Zhang & X. Yuan 10.5194/hess-24-5579-2020
- Estimating Evapotranspiration over Heterogeneous Surface with Sentinel-2 and Sentinel-3 Data: A Case Study in Heihe River Basin T. Lian et al. 10.3390/rs14061349
- Reviews and syntheses: Turning the challenges of partitioning ecosystem evaporation and transpiration into opportunities P. Stoy et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3747-2019
- Atmospheric Aridity and Apparent Soil Moisture Drought in European Forest During Heat Waves E. Lansu et al. 10.1029/2020GL087091
- Impact of temporal precipitation variability on ecosystem productivity J. Liu et al. 10.1002/wat2.1481
- Terrestrial ecosystem response to flash droughts over India V. Poonia et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127402
Latest update: 02 Jun 2023