What drives the latitudinal gradient in open-ocean surface dissolved inorganic carbon concentration?
Total article views: 3,300 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,300 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,033 with geography defined and 267 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,476 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,258 with geography defined and 218 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 824 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 775 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal Carbon Dynamics in the Near‐Global Ocean L. Keppler et al. 10.1029/2020GB006571
- A deep-learning estimate of the decadal trends in the Southern Ocean carbon storage V. Zemskova et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-31560-5
- The Deep Ocean's Carbon Exhaust H. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021GB007156
- Suppressed pCO2 in the Southern Ocean Due to the Interaction Between Current and Wind K. Kwak et al. 10.1029/2021JC017884
- The Sensitivity of the Marine Carbonate System to Regional Ocean Alkalinity Enhancement D. Burt et al. 10.3389/fclim.2021.624075
- Storms drive outgassing of CO2 in the subpolar Southern Ocean S. Nicholson et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-27780-w
- Integrated analysis of carbon dioxide and oxygen concentrations as a quality control of ocean float data Y. Wu et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00421-w
- Inconsistency between ship- and Argo float-based pCO2 at the intense upwelling region of the Drake Passage, Southern Ocean Y. Wu & D. Qi 10.3389/fmars.2022.1002398
- A global monthly climatology of oceanic total dissolved inorganic carbon: a neural network approach D. Broullón et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1725-2020
- Assessing the impact of different carbonate system parameters on benthic foraminifera from controlled growth experiments M. Mojtahid et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2023.121396
- The Ocean Carbon Cycle T. DeVries 10.1146/annurev-environ-120920-111307
- Evaluation of the moderate DI13C isotope enrichment method for measuring photochemical mineralization of marine dissolved organic carbon X. Lu & S. Beaupré 10.1002/lom3.10450
- Why are Surface Ocean pH and CaCO3 Saturation State Often out of Phase in Spatial Patterns and Seasonal Cycles? L. Xue et al. 10.1029/2021GB006949
- The sensitivity of pCO2 reconstructions to sampling scales across a Southern Ocean sub-domain: a semi-idealized ocean sampling simulation approach L. Djeutchouang et al. 10.5194/bg-19-4171-2022
- Spatial and temporal variability of the physical, carbonate and CO2 properties in the Southern Ocean surface waters during austral summer (2005-2019) M. Brandon et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2022.103836
- Acidification of the Nordic Seas F. Fransner et al. 10.5194/bg-19-979-2022
- Climate change drives rapid decadal acidification in the Arctic Ocean from 1994 to 2020 D. Qi et al. 10.1126/science.abo0383
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023