Attribution of N2O sources in a grassland soil with laser spectroscopy based isotopocule analysis
Erkan Ibraim et al.
Total article views: 2,546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,216 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,208 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,390 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,383 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 826 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 825 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Nitrogen isotopic signatures and fluxes of N2O in response to land-use change on naturally occurring saline–alkaline soil A. Timilsina et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-78149-w
- N<sub>2</sub>O isotope approaches for source partitioning of N<sub>2</sub>O production and estimation of N<sub>2</sub>O reduction – validation with the <sup>15</sup>N gas-flux method in laboratory and field studies D. Lewicka-Szczebak et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5513-2020
- Fungal denitrification revisited – Recent advancements and future opportunities N. Aldossari & S. Ishii 10.1016/j.soilbio.2021.108250
- Use of thermal signal for the investigation of near-surface turbulence M. Zeeman 10.5194/amt-14-7475-2021
- Isotope applications to soil science at the University of Alberta — an historical perspective B. Feland et al. 10.1139/cjss-2019-0153
- Stable-Isotope-Aided Investigation of the Effect of Redox Potential on Nitrous Oxide Emissions as Affected by Water Status and N Fertilization J. Wang et al. 10.3390/w12102918
- In-depth analysis of N2O fluxes in tropical forest soils of the Congo Basin combining isotope and functional gene analysis N. Gallarotti et al. 10.1038/s41396-021-01004-x
- Quantifying N2O reduction to N2 during denitrification in soils via isotopic mapping approach: Model evaluation and uncertainty analysis D. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2019.108806
- Denitrification Is the Main Nitrous Oxide Source Process in Grassland Soils According to Quasi‐Continuous Isotopocule Analysis and Biogeochemical Modeling E. Ibraim et al. 10.1029/2019GB006505
- Impacts of fertilization on grassland productivity and water quality across the European Alps under current and warming climate: insights from a mechanistic model M. Botter et al. 10.5194/bg-18-1917-2021
- Nitrous Oxide Formation by Corona Discharge: Isotopic Composition Measurements and Atmospheric Applications M. Smith et al. 10.1029/2020JD033927
- Photochemical method for removing methane interference for improved gas analysis M. Polat et al. 10.5194/amt-14-8041-2021
- Tracing plant–environment interactions from organismal to planetary scales using stable isotopes: a mini review J. Jez et al. 10.1042/ETLS20200277
- The influence of tillage and fertilizer on the flux and source of nitrous oxide with reference to atmospheric variation using laser spectroscopy P. Ostrom et al. 10.1007/s10533-020-00742-y
- Evaluating microbial role in reducing N2O emission by dual isotopocule mapping following substitution of inorganic fertilizer for organic fertilizer Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.129442
- Evaluation of N2O sources after fertilizers application in vegetable soil by dual isotopocule plots approach W. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.109818
- Determination of N2O reduction to N2 from manure-amended soil based on isotopocule mapping and acetylene inhibition W. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117913
- Distinguishing N2O and N2 ratio and their microbial source in soil fertilized for vegetable production using a stable isotope method F. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149694
- Cavity ring-down spectroscopy of l-type doubling in 15N-β-site N2O isotopomer near 7.8 µm A. Pal et al. 10.1016/j.jms.2021.111523
- Denitrifying pathways dominate nitrous oxide emissions from managed grassland during drought and rewetting E. Harris et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abb7118
- N<sub>2</sub>O isotopocule measurements using laser spectroscopy: analyzer characterization and intercomparison S. Harris et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2797-2020
- The isotopic composition of atmospheric nitrous oxide observed at the high-altitude research station Jungfraujoch, Switzerland L. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6495-2020
- What can we learn from N 2 O isotope data? – Analytics, processes and modelling L. Yu et al. 10.1002/rcm.8858
- Source partitioning using N2O isotopomers and soil WFPS to establish dominant N2O production pathways from different pasture sward compositions C. Bracken et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146515
- An approach for calibrating laser‐based N 2 O isotopic analyzers for soil biogeochemistry research E. Stuchiner et al. 10.1002/rcm.8978
Latest update: 20 Jan 2022