Articles | Volume 16, issue 2
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
On the role of climate modes in modulating the air–sea CO2 fluxes in eastern boundary upwelling systems
Total article views: 3,644 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,644 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,039 with geography defined and 605 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,167 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,762 with geography defined and 405 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,277 with geography defined and 200 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Internal Variability Dominates Over Externally Forced Ocean Circulation Changes Seen Through CFCs J. Lester et al. 10.1029/2020GL087585
- Assessment of the Canary current upwelling system in a regionally coupled climate model R. Vazquez et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05890-x
- Potential Predictability of Net Primary Production in the Ocean K. Krumhardt et al. 10.1029/2020GB006531
- Global Perspectives on Observing Ocean Boundary Current Systems R. Todd et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00423
- Slower Long‐Term Coastal Warming Drives Dampened Trends in Coastal Marine Heatwave Exposure M. Marin et al. 10.1029/2021JC017930
- Recent Trends in SST, Chl‐ a , Productivity and Wind Stress in Upwelling and Open Ocean Areas in the Upper Eastern North Atlantic Subtropical Gyre J. Siemer et al. 10.1029/2021JC017268
- The Potential Impact of Nuclear Conflict on Ocean Acidification N. Lovenduski et al. 10.1029/2019GL086246
- Coccolithophore productivity at the western Iberian Margin during the Middle Pleistocene (310–455 ka) – evidence from coccolith Sr∕Ca data C. Cavaleiro et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2017-2020
- ENSO-driven CO2 efflux variability and the role of the upwelling region on the carbon exchange in the Northern Humboldt Current System R. Mogollón 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2019.103240
- Finding the Fingerprint of Anthropogenic Climate Change in Marine Phytoplankton Abundance G. Elsworth et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00156-w
- Skillful multiyear predictions of ocean acidification in the California Current System R. Brady et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-15722-x
- Variation and Change of Upwelling Dynamics Detected in the World’s Eastern Boundary Upwelling Systems A. Abrahams et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.626411
- The fate of upwelled nitrate off Peru shaped by submesoscale filaments and fronts J. Hauschildt et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3605-2021
- Interannual to decadal variability within and across the major Eastern Boundary Upwelling Systems G. Bonino et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-56514-8
- Intraseasonal Hydrographic Variations and Nearshore Carbonates System Off Northern Chile During the 2015 El Niño Event V. Aguilera et al. 10.1029/2020JG005704
- Variability of the Sea Surface Microlayer Across a Filament’s Edge and Potential Influences on Gas Exchange T. Barthelmeß et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.718384
- A novel approach to quantify metrics of upwelling intensity, frequency, and duration A. Abrahams et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0254026
- Observational Needs Supporting Marine Ecosystems Modeling and Forecasting: From the Global Ocean to Regional and Coastal Systems A. Capotondi et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00623
Latest update: 27 Mar 2023