Seasonal and spatial patterns of primary production in a high-latitude fjord affected by Greenland Ice Sheet run-off
Johnna M. Holding et al.
Total article views: 1,622 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,272 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,266 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 890 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 886 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 382 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 380 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Review article: How does glacier discharge affect marine biogeochemistry and primary production in the Arctic? M. Hopwood et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1347-2020
- An annual cycle of diatom succession in two contrasting Greenlandic fjords: from simple sea-ice indicators to varied seasonal strategists T. Luostarinen et al. 10.1016/j.marmicro.2020.101873
- Modelling capsizing icebergs in the open ocean P. Bonnet et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa353
- Understanding Regional and Seasonal Variability Is Key to Gaining a Pan-Arctic Perspective on Arctic Ocean Freshening K. Brown et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00606
- Terrestrial Inputs Drive Seasonality in Organic Matter and Nutrient Biogeochemistry in a High Arctic Fjord System (Isfjorden, Svalbard) M. McGovern et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.542563
- Spatial variability in rates of net primary production (NPP) and onset of the spring bloom in Greenland shelf waters M. Vernet et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2021.102655
- Pan-Arctic Ocean Primary Production Constrained by Turbulent Nitrate Fluxes A. Randelhoff et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00150
- An under-ice bloom of mixotrophic haptophytes in low nutrient and freshwater-influenced Arctic waters D. Søgaard et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-82413-y
- Light in the Dark: Retrieving Underwater Irradiance in Shallow Eutrophic Waters From AC-S Measurements R. Gonçalves-Araujo & S. Markager 10.3389/fmars.2020.00343
- Food source diversity, trophic plasticity, and omnivory enhance the stability of a shallow benthic food web from a high‐Arctic fjord exposed to freshwater inputs G. Bridier et al. 10.1002/lno.11688
- Meltwater‐Enhanced Nutrient Export From Greenland's Glacial Fjords: A Sensitivity Analysis H. Oliver et al. 10.1029/2020JC016185
- An affordable and miniature ice coring drill for rapid acquisition of small iceberg samples S. Thomsen et al. 10.1016/j.ohx.2020.e00101
- Glaciers and Nutrients in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago Marine System M. Bhatia et al. 10.1029/2021GB006976
- Impacts of meltwater discharge from marine-terminating glaciers on the protist community in Inglefield Bredning, northwestern Greenland K. Matsuno et al. 10.3354/meps13324
- Interactive effects of body size and environmental gradient on the trophic ecology of sea stars in an Antarctic fjord B. Le Bourg et al. 10.3354/meps13821
Latest update: 19 Sep 2021