Controls on redox-sensitive trace metals in the Mauritanian oxygen minimum zone
Total article views: 3,129 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,129 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,809 with geography defined and 320 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,245 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,022 with geography defined and 223 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 884 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 787 with geography defined and 97 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A novel device for trace metal‐clean sampling of bottom water and suspended particles at the ocean's lower boundary: The Benthic Trace Profiler A. Plass et al. 10.1002/lom3.10473
- Sediment Release in the Benguela Upwelling System Dominates Trace Metal Input to the Shelf and Eastern South Atlantic Ocean T. Liu et al. 10.1029/2022GB007466
- El Niño‐Driven Oxygenation Impacts Peruvian Shelf Iron Supply to the South Pacific Ocean I. Rapp et al. 10.1029/2019GL086631
- Diverse secondary metabolites are expressed in particle-associated and free-living microorganisms of the permanently anoxic Cariaco Basin D. Geller-McGrath et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-36026-w
- Sedimentary cycling and benthic fluxes of manganese, cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc and cadmium in the Peruvian oxygen minimum zone A. Plass et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2021.103982
- Nocturnal seston: A key to explain the cadmium transfer from seawater to mussels (Mytilus chilensis) J. Blanc et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2023.115544
- Particulate Trace Metal Sources, Cycling, and Distributions on the Southwest African Shelf A. Al‐Hashem et al. 10.1029/2022GB007453
- Variability of trace metals in coastal and estuary: Distribution, profile, and drivers . Harmesa et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.113173
- Biogeochemical feedbacks may amplify ongoing and future ocean deoxygenation: a case study from the Peruvian oxygen minimum zone K. Wallmann et al. 10.1007/s10533-022-00908-w
- Trace Element Biogeochemistry in the High‐Latitude North Atlantic Ocean: Seasonal Variations and Volcanic Inputs E. Achterberg et al. 10.1029/2020GB006674
- A First Global Oceanic Compilation of Observational Dissolved Aluminum Data With Regional Statistical Data Treatment J. Menzel Barraqueta et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00468
- The control of hydrogen sulfide on benthic iron and cadmium fluxes in the oxygen minimum zone off Peru A. Plass et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3685-2020
- Effects of <sup>238</sup>U variability and physical transport on water column <sup>234</sup>Th downward fluxes in the coastal upwelling system off Peru R. Xie et al. 10.5194/bg-17-4919-2020
- Climate-Biogeochemistry Interactions in the Tropical Ocean: Data Collection and Legacy G. Krahmann et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.723304
- Limited iodate reduction in shipboard seawater incubations from the Eastern Tropical North Pacific oxygen deficient zone D. Hardisty et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116676
- Dissolved benthic phosphate, iron and carbon fluxes in the Mauritanian upwelling system and implications for ongoing deoxygenation U. Schroller-Lomnitz et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2018.11.008
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023