Articles | Volume 16, issue 22
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Environmental factors influencing benthic communities in the oxygen minimum zones on the Angolan and Namibian margins
Total article views: 3,356 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,356 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,814 with geography defined and 542 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,333 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,931 with geography defined and 402 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,023 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 883 with geography defined and 140 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- From glacial times to late Holocene: Benthic foraminiferal assemblages from cold water coral habitats off northwest Scotland M. Mojtahid et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106581
- Cold-Water Coral Reefs in the Langenuen Fjord, Southwestern Norway—A Window into Future Environmental Change K. Juva et al. 10.3390/oceans2030033
- Benthic Assemblage Composition of South Atlantic Seamounts A. Bridges et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.660648
- Monsoonal forcing of cold-water coral growth off southeastern Brazil during the past 160 kyr A. Bahr et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5883-2020
- Seasonal Variability in Near-bed Environmental Conditions in the Vazella pourtalesii Glass Sponge Grounds of the Scotian Shelf U. Hanz et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.597682
- Cold-water coral reefs thriving under hypoxia D. Hebbeln et al. 10.1007/s00338-020-01934-6
- Microbial Ecology of Oxygen Minimum Zones Amidst Ocean Deoxygenation A. Long et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2021.748961
- Madrepora oculata forms large frameworks in hypoxic waters off Angola (SE Atlantic) C. Orejas et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-94579-6
- Reef communities associated with ‘dead’ cold-water coral framework drive resource retention and recycling in the deep sea S. Maier et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2021.103574
- Marine carbonate factories: Review and update J. Reijmer 10.1111/sed.12878
- Transcriptional response of key metabolic and stress response genes of a nuculanid bivalve, Lembulus bicuspidatus from an oxygen minimum zone exposed to hypoxia-reoxygenation K. Amorim et al. 10.1016/j.cbpb.2021.110617
- Discovery of a giant cold-water coral mound province along the northern Argentine margin and its link to the regional Contourite Depositional System and oceanographic setting L. Steinmann et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106223
- Tidal Dynamics Control on Cold-Water Coral Growth: A High-Resolution Multivariable Study on Eastern Atlantic Cold-Water Coral Sites K. Juva et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00132
- Climate‐induced changes in the suitable habitat of cold‐water corals and commercially important deep‐sea fishes in the North Atlantic T. Morato et al. 10.1111/gcb.14996
- Cold-Water Coral Mound Archive Provides Unique Insights Into Intermediate Water Mass Dynamics in the Alboran Sea During the Last Deglaciation R. Fentimen et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00354
- Macrofauna and Nematode Abundance in the Abyssal and Hadal Zones of Interconnected Deep-Sea Ecosystems in the Kuril Basin (Sea of Okhotsk) and the Kuril-Kamchatka Trench (Pacific Ocean) G. Kamenev et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.812464
- Comparative Observations of Current Flow, Tidal Spectra, and Scattering Strength in and Around Hawaiian Deep-Sea Coral Patches F. Parrish & T. Oliver 10.3389/fmars.2020.00310
- Ecological niche modelling of cold-water corals in the Southern Ocean (N Antarctic), present distribution and future projections due to temperature changes S. Chaabani et al. 10.3354/meps13085
Latest update: 26 Mar 2023