Articles | Volume 16, issue 24
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Small-scale heterogeneity of trace metals including rare earth elements and yttrium in deep-sea sediments and porewaters of the Peru Basin, southeastern equatorial Pacific
Total article views: 2,604 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,604 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,325 with geography defined and 279 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,048 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,832 with geography defined and 216 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 556 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 493 with geography defined and 63 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Distribution of Rare Earth Elements and Yttrium in Sediments From the Clarion‐Clipperton Fracture Zone, Northeastern Pacific Ocean M. Kim et al. 10.1029/2022GC010454
- Fractionation Trends and Variability of Rare Earth Elements and Selected Critical Metals in Pelagic Sediment from Abyssal Basin of NE Pacific (Clarion-Clipperton Fracture Zone) D. Zawadzki et al. 10.3390/min10040320
- REE Geochemistry of Neogene–Holocene Sediments of La Fontanilla Cove (Tinto Estuary, SW Spain) M. Prudêncio et al. 10.3390/min12040417
- Insights into the REY inventory of seep carbonates from the Northern Norwegian margin using geochemical screening K. Schier et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2020.119857
- Assessing the temporal scale of deep-sea mining impacts on sediment biogeochemistry L. Haffert et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2767-2020
- Widespread lithogenic control of marine authigenic neodymium isotope records? Implications for paleoceanographic reconstructions A. Abbott et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2021.11.021
- Fossil Bioapatites with Extremely High Concentrations of Rare Earth Elements and Yttrium from Deep-Sea Pelagic Sediments A. Manceau et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.2c00169
- New advances on the carbon isotope and rare earth elements chemostratigraphy of the late Ediacaran Tamengo Formation (Corumbá Group, Brazil) H. Fernandes et al. 10.1016/j.jsames.2023.104696
- How volcanically active is an abyssal plain? Evidence for recent volcanism on 20 Ma Nazca Plate seafloor C. Devey et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106548
- Enrichment and sources of REY in phosphate fractions: Constraints from the leaching of REY-rich deep-sea sediments J. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2022.08.035
- Importance of Spatial Autocorrelation in Machine Learning Modeling of Polymetallic Nodules, Model Uncertainty and Transferability at Local Scale I. Gazis & J. Greinert 10.3390/min11111172
- The importance and availability of marine certified reference materials C. Padariya et al. 10.1080/10643389.2021.1922254
- Simulating marine neodymium isotope distributions using Nd v1.0 coupled to the ocean component of the FAMOUS–MOSES1 climate model: sensitivities to reversible scavenging efficiency and benthic source distributions S. Robinson et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-1231-2023
- Rare earth and yttrium elements (REY) patterns of mesostructures of Miaolingian (Cambrian) thrombolites at Jiulongshan, Shandong Province, China Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.palwor.2020.12.007
- Evolution of rare earth element and εNd compositions of Gulf of Mexico seawater during interaction with Mississippi River sediment S. Adebayo et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2022.08.024
- Major fine-scale spatial heterogeneity in accumulation of gelatinous carbon fluxes on the deep seabed H. Hoving et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1192242
- Are Volatiles From Subducted Ridges on the Pampean Flat Slab Fracking the Crust? Evidence From an Enhanced Seismicity Catalog A. Maharaj et al. 10.1029/2023GC011021
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023