Physiological and biochemical responses of Emiliania huxleyi to ocean acidification and warming are modulated by UV radiation
Total article views: 2,732 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,732 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,446 with geography defined and 286 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,037 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,779 with geography defined and 258 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 695 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 667 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ocean acidification stimulation of phytoplankton growth depends on the extent of departure from the optimal growth temperature D. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2022.113510
- Meta‐analysis of multiple driver effects on marine phytoplankton highlights modulating role ofpCO2 M. Seifert et al. 10.1111/gcb.15341
- Influence of ocean acidification on thermal reaction norms of carbon metabolism in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum S. Tong et al. 10.1016/j.marenvres.2020.105233
- The need for unrealistic experiments in global change biology S. Collins et al. 10.1016/j.mib.2022.102151
- Ocean acidification affects physiology of coccolithophore Emiliania huxleyi and weakens its mechanical resistance to copepods H. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.marenvres.2023.106232
- Calcification moderates the biochemical responses of Gephyrocapsa oceanica to ocean acidification X. Shi et al. 10.1080/17451000.2021.2016841
- Impacts of ocean acidification under multiple stressors on typical organisms and ecological processes K. Gao et al. 10.1007/s42995-020-00048-w
- Resilience of Emiliania huxleyi to future changes in subantarctic waters E. Armstrong et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0284415
- Adaptation of a marine diatom to ocean acidification and warming reveals constraints and trade-offs J. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145167
- Nitrogen Limitation Enhanced Calcification and Sinking Rate in the Coccolithophorid Gephyrocapsa oceanica Along With Its Growth Being Reduced X. Jiang et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.834358
- Warming modulates the photosynthetic performance of Thalassiosira pseudonana in response to UV radiation Z. Xu et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2023.1284792
- Physiological responses of a coccolithophore to multiple environmental drivers P. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2019.06.032
- Decreased calcification to photosynthesis ratio in coccolithophores under reduced O2 and elevated CO2 environment S. Tong et al. 10.1139/cjfas-2023-0073
- Reduced growth with increased quotas of particulate organic and inorganic carbon in the coccolithophore <i>Emiliania huxleyi</i> under future ocean climate change conditions Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6357-2020
- Reduced salinity exacerbates the viral infection on the coccolithophorid Emiliania huxleyi at elevated pCO2 Q. Fu & K. Gao 10.3389/fmars.2022.1091476
- Individual and interactive effects of ocean acidification, global warming, and UV radiation on phytoplankton K. Gao et al. 10.1007/s10811-017-1329-6
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023