06 Feb 2019
Research article | 06 Feb 2019
Carbon balance of a restored and cutover raised bog: implications for restoration and comparison to global trends
Michael M. Swenson et al.
Total article views: 2,860 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,354 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,337 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,840 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,827 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 514 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 510 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Prompt active restoration of peatlands substantially reduces climate impact K. Nugent et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab56e6
- Greenhouse Gas Exchange of a NW German Peatland, 18 Years After Rewetting C. Schaller et al. 10.1029/2020JG005960
- Effects of water level alteration on carbon cycling in peatlands Y. Zhong et al. 10.1080/20964129.2020.1806113
- Effects of peatland management on aquatic carbon concentrations and fluxes A. Pickard et al. 10.5194/bg-19-1321-2022
- Carbon Dynamics in Rewetted Tropical Peat Swamp Forests T. Darusman et al. 10.3390/cli10030035
- Response of the peatland carbon dioxide sink function to future climate change scenarios and water level management S. Salimi et al. 10.1111/gcb.15753
- Net Ecosystem Exchange, Gross Primary Production And Ecosystem Respiration In Ridge-Hollow Complex At Mukhrino Bog E. Dyukarev et al. 10.24057/2071-9388-2018-77
- Biophysical Impacts of Historical Disturbances, Restoration Strategies, and Vegetation Types in a Peatland Ecosystem S. Lee et al. 10.1029/2021JG006532
- Application of microcosm experiments for quantifying lateral flow and evapotranspiration on recovering bog ecotypes M. Swenson et al. 10.1002/hyp.13872
- Restoration and meteorological variability highlight nested water supplies in middle altitude/latitude peatlands: Towards a hydrological conceptual model of the Frasne peatland, Jura Mountains, France A. Lhosmot et al. 10.1002/eco.2315
- Testate amoebae taxonomy and trait diversity are coupled along an openness and wetness gradient in pine-dominated Baltic bogs M. Lamentowicz et al. 10.1016/j.ejop.2020.125674
- Spatial and temporal variation of CO2 and CH4 emissions from a septic tank soakaway C. Somlai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.04.449
- Temperate mire fluctuations from carbon sink to carbon source following changes in water table K. Fortuniak et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144071
- Assessing the spatial and temporal variability of greenhouse gas emissions from different configurations of on-site wastewater treatment system using discrete and continuous gas flux measurement J. Knappe et al. 10.5194/bg-19-1067-2022
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022