Main drivers of transparent exopolymer particle distribution across the surface Atlantic Ocean
Total article views: 2,608 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,608 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,282 with geography defined and 326 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,096 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,801 with geography defined and 295 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 512 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 481 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Selective Uptake of Pelagic Microbial Community Members by Caribbean Reef Corals K. Hoadley et al. 10.1128/AEM.03175-20
- Substantial loss of isoprene in the surface ocean due to chemical and biological consumption R. Simó et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00352-6
- The aquatic particle number quandary A. Bochdansky et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.994515
- Transparent Exopolymer Particles (TEP), phytoplankton and picocyanobacteria a littoral-to-pelagic depth-gradient in a large subalpine lake C. Callieri et al. 10.4081/jlimnol.2021.2021
- Feedbacks of CaCO3 dissolution effect on ocean carbon sink and seawater acidification: a model study H. Zhang et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/aca9ac
- Marvelous Marine Microgels: On the Distribution and Impact of Gel-Like Particles in the Oceanic Water-Column A. Engel et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00405
- Spatio-temporal variation of transparent exopolymer particles (TEP) and their sinking flux in a temperate bay: Jiaozhou Bay, China S. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.107051
- Phytoplankton carbon biomass: Insights from the eastern Indian Ocean S. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2023.104190
- Distribution of transparent exopolymer particles (TEP) in distinct regions of the Southern Ocean M. Zamanillo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.524
- Transparent Exopolymer Particles in a Coastal Frontal Zone of the Northern South China Sea and the Associated Biogeochemical Implications Q. Li et al. 10.1029/2020JG005893
- Assessing the Temporal Variability and Drivers of Transparent Exopolymer Particle Concentrations and Production Rates in a Subtropical Estuary E. Harvey et al. 10.1007/s12237-020-00847-5
- Microbial Interactions with Particulate and Floating Pollutants in the Oceans: A Review E. da Fonseca et al. 10.3390/micro2020017
- Environmental influence on transparent exopolymer particles and the associated carbon distribution across northern South China Sea M. Islam et al. 10.1007/s00343-020-0236-x
- Microplastics increase the marine production of particulate forms of organic matter L. Galgani et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab59ca
- Uncoupled seasonal variability of transparent exopolymer and Coomassie stainable particles in coastal Mediterranean waters M. Zamanillo et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.00165
- Transparent Exopolymer Particle (TEPs) Dynamics and Contribution to Particulate Organic Carbon (POC) in Jaran Bay, Korea J. Lee et al. 10.3390/w12041057
- Planning the restoration of membranes in RO desalination using a digital twin F. van Rooij et al. 10.1016/j.desal.2021.115214
- Fluorescent biological aerosol particles over the central Pacific Ocean: covariation with ocean surface biological activity indicators K. Kawana et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15969-2021
- Effects of Temperature on Transparent Exopolymer Particle Production and Organic Carbon Allocation of Four Marine Phytoplankton Species K. Guo et al. 10.3390/biology11071056
- Concentrations of transparent exopolymer particles (TEPs) and their role in the carbon export in the South China Sea and western tropical North Pacific S. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.marenvres.2022.105699
- Heterotrophic Bacteria Enhance the Aggregation of the Marine Picocyanobacteria Prochlorococcus and Synechococcus B. Cruz & S. Neuer 10.3389/fmicb.2019.01864
- Depth is relative: the importance of depth for transparent exopolymer particles in the near-surface environment T. Robinson et al. 10.5194/os-15-1653-2019
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023