Examining the evidence for decoupling between photosynthesis and transpiration during heat extremes
Martin G. De Kauwe et al.
Total article views: 2,912 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,474 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,458 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,848 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,835 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 626 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 623 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of soil water content on forest ecosystem water use efficiency through changes in transpiration/evapotranspiration ratio C. Nie et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108605
- OCO-2 Solar-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence Variability across Ecoregions of the Amazon Basin and the Extreme Drought Effects of El Niño (2015–2016) A. Castro et al. 10.3390/rs12071202
- Ecotrons: Powerful and versatile ecosystem analysers for ecology, agronomy and environmental science J. Roy et al. 10.1111/gcb.15471
- Trading Water for Carbon: Maintaining Photosynthesis at the Cost of Increased Water Loss During High Temperatures in a Temperate Forest A. Griebel et al. 10.1029/2019JG005239
- Drought can offset potential water use efficiency of forest ecosystems from rising atmospheric CO2 N. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2019.11.020
- The water use and growth response of grapevines to extreme temperature events M. Forster & A. Englefield 10.1007/s40626-021-00204-2
- Multifaceted characteristics of dryland aridity changes in a warming world X. Lian et al. 10.1038/s43017-021-00144-0
- How representative are FLUXNET measurements of surface fluxes during temperature extremes? S. van der Horst et al. 10.5194/bg-16-1829-2019
- Differential responses to two heatwave intensities in a Mediterranean citrus orchard are identified by combining measurements of fluorescence and carbonyl sulfide (COS) and CO 2 uptake A. Cochavi et al. 10.1111/nph.17247
- Responses of Australian Dryland Vegetation to the 2019 Heat Wave at a Subdaily Scale B. Qiu et al. 10.1029/2019GL086569
- Interrelation between Dynamics of Gas Composition and Meteorological Parameters in the Region of Tomsk P. Antokhin et al. 10.1134/S1024856020060044
- Exploring how groundwater buffers the influence of heatwaves on vegetation function during multi-year droughts M. Mu et al. 10.5194/esd-12-919-2021
- TERN, Australia’s land observatory: addressing the global challenge of forecasting ecosystem responses to climate variability and change J. Cleverly et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab33cb
- Tree Transpiration and Urban Temperatures: Current Understanding, Implications, and Future Research Directions J. Winbourne et al. 10.1093/biosci/biaa055
- Using a paired tower approach and remote sensing to assess carbon sequestration and energy distribution in a heterogeneous sclerophyll forest A. Griebel et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133918
- How Climate Shapes the Functioning of Tropical Montane Cloud Forests C. Eller et al. 10.1007/s40725-020-00115-6
- Underappreciated plant vulnerabilities to heat waves D. Breshears et al. 10.1111/nph.17348
- Reviews and syntheses: Turning the challenges of partitioning ecosystem evaporation and transpiration into opportunities P. Stoy et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3747-2019
- Quantifying the Dimensionalities and Drivers of Ecosystem Stability at Global Scale J. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020JG006041
- Using remote sensing information to enhance the understanding of the coupling of terrestrial ecosystem evapotranspiration and photosynthesis on a global scale Y. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2021.102329
- Similarities and Differences in the Mechanisms Causing the European Summer Heatwaves in 2003, 2010, and 2018 X. Liu et al. 10.1029/2019EF001386
- Ecosystem transpiration and evaporation: Insights from three water flux partitioning methods across FLUXNET sites J. Nelson et al. 10.1111/gcb.15314
- Carbon, water and energy fluxes in agricultural systems of Australia and New Zealand J. Cleverly et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107934
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021