Articles | Volume 17, issue 7
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Unexpected high abyssal ophiuroid diversity in polymetallic nodule fields of the northeast Pacific Ocean and implications for conservation
Total article views: 4,172 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,172 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,618 with geography defined and 554 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,636 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,173 with geography defined and 463 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 536 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 445 with geography defined and 91 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Adult life strategy affects distribution patterns in abyssal isopods – implications for conservation in Pacific nodule areas S. Brix et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6163-2020
- Restoration experiments in polymetallic nodule areas S. Gollner et al. 10.1002/ieam.4541
- SPART: A versatile and standardized data exchange format for species partition information A. Miralles et al. 10.1111/1755-0998.13470
- Polymetallic nodules are essential for food-web integrity of a prospective deep-seabed mining area in Pacific abyssal plains T. Stratmann et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-91703-4
- Exploring the diversity of the deep sea—four new species of the amphipod genus Oedicerina described using morphological and molecular methods A. Jażdżewska et al. 10.1093/zoolinnean/zlab032
- Toward a reliable assessment of potential ecological impacts of deep‐sea polymetallic nodule mining on abyssal infauna L. Lins et al. 10.1002/lom3.10448
- DNA barcoding and cryptic diversity of deep-sea scavenging amphipods in the Clarion-Clipperton Zone (Eastern Equatorial Pacific) I. Mohrbeck et al. 10.1007/s12526-021-01170-3
- Ophiuroid fauna of cobalt-rich crust seamounts in the Northwest Pacific Ocean W. Chen et al. 10.1007/s13131-021-1887-y
- Assessment of scientific gaps related to the effective environmental management of deep-seabed mining D. Amon et al. 10.1016/j.marpol.2022.105006
- Convergent Evolution and Structural Adaptation to the Deep Ocean in the Protein-Folding Chaperonin CCTα A. Weber et al. 10.1093/gbe/evaa167
- Assessing plume impacts caused by polymetallic nodule mining vehicles P. Weaver et al. 10.1016/j.marpol.2022.105011
- Comparative Reproductive Biology of Deep-Sea Ophiuroids Inhabiting Polymetallic-Nodule Fields in the Clarion-Clipperton Fracture Zone S. Laming et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.663798
- Multi-scale variations in invertebrate and fish megafauna in the mid-eastern Clarion Clipperton Zone E. Simon-Lledó et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2020.102405
- Description of three species of ophioplinthacids, including a new species, from a deep seamount in the Northwest Pacific Ocean W. Chen et al. 10.7717/peerj.11566
Latest update: 03 Jun 2023