Articles | Volume 17, issue 12
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The contribution of microbial communities in polymetallic nodules to the diversity of the deep-sea microbiome of the Peru Basin (4130–4198 m depth)
Total article views: 4,366 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,366 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,684 with geography defined and 682 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,106 with geography defined and 572 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 688 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 578 with geography defined and 110 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Environmental influences shaping microbial communities in a low oxygen, highly stratified marine embayment R. Da Silva et al. 10.3354/ame01978
- Environmental Heterogeneity Throughout the Clarion-Clipperton Zone and the Potential Representativity of the APEI Network T. Washburn et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.661685
- Restoration experiments in polymetallic nodule areas S. Gollner et al. 10.1002/ieam.4541
- Recovery of Paleodictyon patterns after simulated mining activity on Pacific nodule fields L. Boehringer et al. 10.1007/s12526-021-01237-1
- Assessment of scientific gaps related to the effective environmental management of deep-seabed mining D. Amon et al. 10.1016/j.marpol.2022.105006
- Microbiomes in a manganese oxide producing ecosystem in the Ytterby mine, Sweden: impact on metal mobility S. Sjöberg et al. 10.1093/femsec/fiaa169
- 16S rRNA Gene Metabarcoding Indicates Species-Characteristic Microbiomes in Deep-Sea Benthic Foraminifera I. Salonen et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2021.694406
- Bacterial and Fungal Diversity in Sediment and Water Column From the Abyssal Regions of the Indian Ocean N. Barnes et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.687860
- Prokaryotic communities from a lava tube cave in La Palma Island (Spain) are involved in the biogeochemical cycle of major elements J. Gonzalez-Pimentel et al. 10.7717/peerj.11386
- Bacterial and Archaeal Communities in Polymetallic Nodules, Sediments, and Bottom Waters of the Abyssal Clarion-Clipperton Zone: Emerging Patterns and Future Monitoring Considerations E. Wear et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.634803
- Ferromanganese oxide deposits: Geochemical and microbiological perspectives of interactions of cobalt and nickel P. Sujith & M. Gonsalves 10.1016/j.oregeorev.2021.104458
- Abyssal food-web model indicates faunal carbon flow recovery and impaired microbial loop 26 years after a sediment disturbance experiment D. de Jonge et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2020.102446
- Spatial Variability of Abyssal Nitrifying Microbes in the North-Eastern Clarion-Clipperton Zone A. Hollingsworth et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.663420
- Microbial Diversity of Deep-Sea Ferromanganese Crust Field in the Rio Grande Rise, Southwestern Atlantic Ocean N. Bergo et al. 10.1007/s00248-020-01670-y
Latest update: 19 Mar 2023