22 Jul 2020
Research article | 22 Jul 2020
Relative impacts of global changes and regional watershed changes on the inorganic carbon balance of the Chesapeake Bay
Pierre St-Laurent et al.
Total article views: 3,956 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,956 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,369 with geography defined and 587 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,433 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,918 with geography defined and 515 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 523 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 451 with geography defined and 72 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The land-to-ocean loops of the global carbon cycle P. Regnier et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-04339-9
- Real-time environmental forecasts of the Chesapeake Bay: Model setup, improvements, and online visualization A. Bever et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105036
- The Chesapeake Bay program modeling system: Overview and recommendations for future development R. Hood et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2021.109635
- Nitrogen reductions have decreased hypoxia in the Chesapeake Bay: Evidence from empirical and numerical modeling L. Frankel et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152722
- Spatiotemporal Organic Carbon Distribution in the Capo Peloro Lagoon (Sicily, Italy) in Relation to Environmentally Sustainable Approaches M. Sanfilippo et al. 10.3390/w14010108
- Extent and Causes of Chesapeake Bay Warming K. Hinson et al. 10.1111/1752-1688.12916
- Mechanisms Driving Decadal Changes in the Carbonate System of a Coastal Plain Estuary F. Da et al. 10.1029/2021JC017239
- Effects of reduced shoreline erosion on Chesapeake Bay water clarity J. Turner et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145157
- Natural and Anthropogenic Drivers of Acidification in Large Estuaries W. Cai et al. 10.1146/annurev-marine-010419-011004
- Environmentally-determined production frontiers and lease utilization in Virginia's eastern oyster aquaculture industry J. Beckensteiner et al. 10.1016/j.aquaculture.2021.736883
- Estuaries as Filters for Riverine Microplastics: Simulations in a Large, Coastal-Plain Estuary A. López et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.715924
- Contribution of Biological Effects to Carbonate‐System Variations and the Air–Water CO 2 Flux in Urbanized Bays in Japan T. Tokoro et al. 10.1029/2020JC016974
- Challenges in Quantifying Air‐Water Carbon Dioxide Flux Using Estuarine Water Quality Data: Case Study for Chesapeake Bay M. Herrmann et al. 10.1029/2019JC015610
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023