05 Aug 2020
Research article | 05 Aug 2020
Understanding the uncertainty in global forest carbon turnover
Thomas A. M. Pugh et al.
Total article views: 4,440 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,777 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,725 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,793 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,743 with geography defined and 50 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 984 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 982 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sub-Daily Natural CO2 Flux Simulation Based on Satellite Data: Diurnal and Seasonal Pattern Comparisons to Anthropogenic CO2 Emissions in the Greater Tokyo Area Q. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13112037
- Altered growth conditions more than reforestation counteracted forest biomass carbon emissions 1990–2020 J. Le Noë et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-26398-2
- A data-driven estimate of litterfall and forest carbon turnover and the drivers of their inter-annual variabilities in forest ecosystems across China X. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153341
- Robust Ecosystem Demography (RED version 1.0): a parsimonious approach to modelling vegetation dynamics in Earth system models A. Argles et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4067-2020
- Quantifying the mitigation of temperature extremes by forests and wetlands in a temperate landscape C. Gohr et al. 10.1016/j.ecoinf.2021.101442
- Numerical model to simulate long-term soil organic carbon and ground ice budget with permafrost and ice sheets (SOC-ICE-v1.0) K. Saito et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-521-2021
- Assessing the representation of the Australian carbon cycle in global vegetation models L. Teckentrup et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5639-2021
- Performance evaluation of GEDI and ICESat-2 laser altimeter data for terrain and canopy height retrievals A. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112571
- The declining tropical carbon sink A. Rammig & D. Lapola 10.1038/s41558-021-01135-1
- Event Based Post-Fire Hydrological Modeling of the Upper Arroyo Seco Watershed in Southern California N. Pradhan & I. Floyd 10.3390/w13162303
- Carbon and Nitrogen Turnover Times of South Korean Forests Estimated via Data‐Model Fusion H. Kim et al. 10.1029/2021JG006368
- Inferring Grassland Drought Stress with Unsupervised Learning from Airborne Hyperspectral VNIR Imagery F. Hermanns et al. 10.3390/rs13101885
- Individual tree damage dominates mortality risk factors across six tropical forests D. Zuleta et al. 10.1111/nph.17832
- Tree death and damage: A standardized protocol for frequent surveys in tropical forests G. Arellano et al. 10.1111/jvs.12981
- The role of woody detritus in biogeochemical cycles: past, present, and future M. Harmon 10.1007/s10533-020-00751-x
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022