Reviews and syntheses
| Highlight paper
30 Oct 2020
Reviews and syntheses | Highlight paper | 30 Oct 2020
Reviews and syntheses: The mechanisms underlying carbon storage in soil
Isabelle Basile-Doelsch et al.
Total article views: 8,144 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,868 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,830 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,344 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,316 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,524 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,514 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Association of fresh low-molecular-weight organic compounds with clay-sized mineral fraction in soils of different organic carbon loading T. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115657
- A novel organic carbon accumulation mechanism in croplands in the Yellow River Delta, China J. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150629
- Recent weathering promotes C storage inside large phyllosilicate particles in forest soil I. Van Der Kellen et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2021.12.009
- I n ‐N‐O ut: A hierarchical framework to understand and predict soil carbon storage and nitrogen recycling M. Francesca Cotrufo et al. 10.1111/gcb.15782
- Carbon Dynamics in Rewetted Tropical Peat Swamp Forests T. Darusman et al. 10.3390/cli10030035
- Socio-ecological drivers of long-term ecosystem carbon stock trend: An assessment with the LUCCA model of the French case J. Le Noë et al. 10.1016/j.ancene.2020.100275
- Oxalate-extractable aluminum alongside carbon inputs may be a major determinant for organic carbon content in agricultural topsoils in humid continental climate J. Fukumasu et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115345
- Pyrolytic Behavior of Long-Chain Alkyl Quaternary Ammonium Bromide Inside Nanopores Y. Niu et al. 10.3389/fenrg.2021.799237
- Surface reactivity of the natural metal (hydr)oxides in weathered tropical soils J. Mendez et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115517
- Molecular orbital study of Fe(II) and Fe(III) complexation with salicylate and citrate ligands: Implications for soil biogeochemistry T. Ohno et al. 10.1002/saj2.20339
- TransparC2U–A two-pool, pedology oriented forest soil carbon simulation model aimed at user investigations of multiple uncertainties I. Callesen & A. Magnussen 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2021.109603
- Accounting for soil architecture and microbial dynamics in microscale models: Current practices in soil science and the path ahead V. Pot et al. 10.1111/ejss.13142
- Sorption and desorption of organic matter in soils as affected by phosphate M. Spohn et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115377
- Soil carbon sequestration for climate change mitigation: Mineralization kinetics of organic inputs as an overlooked limitation J. Berthelin et al. 10.1111/ejss.13221
- Decreased Soil Organic Carbon under Litter Input in Three Subalpine Forests Z. Chen et al. 10.3390/f12111479
- Impacts of oil palm cultivation on soil organic carbon stocks in Mexico: evidence from plantations in Tabasco State A. Brindis-Santos et al. 10.1051/cagri/2021033
- Effect of long-term and soil depth on soil organic carbon stocks after conversion from native vegetation to conventional tillage systems in Brazil A. de Souza Medeiros et al. 10.1016/j.still.2022.105336
- The physical structure of soil: Determinant and consequence of trophic interactions A. Erktan et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2020.107876
- Evaluation of long-term carbon sequestration of biochar in soil with biogeochemical field model J. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153576
- Role of Chlorella sp. and rhamnolipid 90 in maintaining homeostasis in soil contaminated with bisphenol A M. Zaborowska et al. 10.1007/s11368-020-02741-w
- Association between irrigation thresholds and promotion of soil organic carbon decomposition in sandy soil J. Matteau et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-86106-4
- Quantitative mapping and spectroscopic characterization of particulate organic matter fractions in soil profiles with imaging VisNIR spectroscopy M. Steffens et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-95298-8
- Management of Grazed Landscapes to Increase Soil Carbon Stocks in Temperate, Dryland Grasslands D. Whitehead 10.3389/fsufs.2020.585913
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022