N2O isotope approaches for source partitioning of N2O production and estimation of N2O reduction – validation with the 15N gas-flux method in laboratory and field studies
Total article views: 2,586 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,586 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,369 with geography defined and 217 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,094 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,868 with geography defined and 226 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 492 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 501 with geography defined and -9 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparing modified substrate-induced respiration with selective inhibition (SIRIN) and N<sub>2</sub>O isotope approaches to estimate fungal contribution to denitrification in three arable soils under anoxic conditions L. Rohe et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4629-2021
- Insights into production and consumption processes of nitrous oxide emitted from soilless culture systems by dual isotopocule plot and functional genes W. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159046
- Microbial mechanism of biochar addition to reduce N2O emissions from soilless substrate systems X. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2023.119326
- Aggravation of nitrous oxide emissions driven by burrowing crab activities in intertidal marsh soils: Mechanisms and environmental implications Z. An et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2022.108732
- Insights into Nitrous Oxide Sources and Sinks from Soilless Culture System by Dual Isotopocule Plot and Functional Genes W. Lin et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4163600
- The Influence of Soil Acidification on N <sub>2</sub>O Emissions Derived from Fungal and Bacterial Denitrification Using Dual Isotopocule Mapping and Acetylene Inhibition Q. Zheng et al. 10.2139/ssrn.3927047
- FRAME—Monte Carlo model for evaluation of the stable isotope mixing and fractionation M. Lewicki et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0277204
- Impacts of slurry application methods and inhibitors on gaseous emissions and N2O pathways in meadow-cinnamon soil C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.115560
- The 15N-Gas flux method for quantifying denitrification in soil: Current progress and future directions G. Micucci et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2023.109108
- Changes in soil pore structure generated by the root systems of maize, sorghum and switchgrass affect in situ N2O emissions and bacterial denitrification M. Lucas et al. 10.1007/s00374-023-01761-1
- Characterizing the Importance of Denitrification for N2O Production in Soils Using Natural Abundance and Isotopic Labeling Techniques E. Stuchiner & J. von Fischer 10.1029/2021JG006555
- Tracing plant–environment interactions from organismal to planetary scales using stable isotopes: a mini review J. Jez et al. 10.1042/ETLS20200277
- Carbon Availability and Nitrogen Mineralization Control Denitrification Rates and Product Stoichiometry during Initial Maize Litter Decomposition P. Rummel et al. 10.3390/app11115309
- Sources of nitrous oxide emissions from hydroponic tomato cultivation: Evidence from stable isotope analyses S. Karlowsky et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2022.1080847
- Increased Nitrogen Loading Facilitates Nitrous Oxide Production through Fungal and Chemodenitrification in Estuarine and Coastal Sediments X. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c06602
- Nitrification Regulates the Spatiotemporal Variability of N2O Emissions in a Eutrophic Lake X. Liang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c03992
- The influence of soil acidification on N2O emissions derived from fungal and bacterial denitrification using dual isotopocule mapping and acetylene inhibition Q. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119076
- Distinguishing N2O and N2 ratio and their microbial source in soil fertilized for vegetable production using a stable isotope method F. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149694
- Editorial: New frontiers and paradigms in terrestrial nitrogen cycling M. Almaraz et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2023.1196146
- Use of 15N tracers to study nitrogen flows in agro-ecosystems: transformation, losses and plant uptake C. Scheer & T. Rütting 10.1007/s10705-023-10269-x
- Tracing Microbial Production and Consumption Sources of N2O in Rivers on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau via Isotopocule and Functional Microbe Analyses X. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.3c00950
- Isotopic assessment of soil N2O emission from a sub-tropical agricultural soil under varying N-inputs R. Kaushal et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154311
- Nitrite isotope characteristics and associated soil N transformations D. Lewicka-Szczebak et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-83786-w
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023