Articles | Volume 18, issue 5
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Deep maxima of phytoplankton biomass, primary production and bacterial production in the Mediterranean Sea
Total article views: 2,925 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,925 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,736 with geography defined and 189 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,209 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,047 with geography defined and 162 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 716 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 689 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Patterns of thermocline structure and the deep chlorophyll maximum feature in multiple stratified lakes related to environmental drivers J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.158431
- N<sub>2</sub> fixation in the Mediterranean Sea related to the composition of the diazotrophic community and impact of dust under present and future environmental conditions C. Ridame et al. 10.5194/bg-19-415-2022
- Impact of dust addition on the metabolism of Mediterranean plankton communities and carbon export under present and future conditions of pH and temperature F. Gazeau et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5423-2021
- Singlet oxygen‐induced alteration of bacteria associated with phytodetritus: Effect of irradiance C. Burot et al. 10.1111/jpy.13376
- Responses of diatom assemblages and life cycle to sea ice variation in the eastern Indian sector of the Southern Ocean during austral summer 2018/2019 K. Matsuno et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2023.103117
- Saharan Dust Pulse and High Ultraviolet Radiation Alter Microbial Carbon Fluxes in the South-Western Mediterranean Sea P. Carrillo et al. 10.2139/ssrn.3990869
- Long-distance particle transport to the central Ionian Sea L. Berline et al. 10.5194/bg-18-6377-2021
- Phytoplankton reaction to an intense storm in the north-western Mediterranean Sea S. Barrillon et al. 10.5194/bg-20-141-2023
- Seasonal Patterns of Picocyanobacterial Community Structure in the Kuroshio Current Y. Chan et al. 10.3390/biology12111424
- Influence of cyclonic and anticyclonic eddies on plankton in the southeastern Mediterranean Sea during late summertime N. Belkin et al. 10.5194/os-18-693-2022
- Contamination of planktonic food webs in the Mediterranean Sea: Setting the frame for the MERITE-HIPPOCAMPE oceanographic cruise (spring 2019) M. Tedetti et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2023.114765
- Distribution and accumulation of metals and metalloids in planktonic food webs of the Mediterranean Sea (MERITE-HIPPOCAMPE campaign) S. Chifflet et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2022.114384
- Biological production in two contrasted regions of the Mediterranean Sea during the oligotrophic period: an estimate based on the diel cycle of optical properties measured by BioGeoChemical-Argo profiling floats M. Barbieux et al. 10.5194/bg-19-1165-2022
- Influence of atmospheric deposition on biogeochemical cycles in an oligotrophic ocean system F. Van Wambeke et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5699-2021
- A RUpture‐Based detection method for the Active mesopeLagIc Zone (RUBALIZ): A crucial step toward rigorous carbon budget assessments R. Fuchs et al. 10.1002/lom3.10520
- Subsurface iron accumulation and rapid aluminum removal in the Mediterranean following African dust deposition M. Bressac et al. 10.5194/bg-18-6435-2021
- Isotopic compositions of copper and zinc in plankton from the Mediterranean Sea (MERITE-HIPPOCAMPE campaign): Tracing trophic transfer and geogenic inputs S. Chifflet et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2022.114315
- Phosphorus cycling in the upper waters of the Mediterranean Sea (PEACETIME cruise): relative contribution of external and internal sources E. Pulido-Villena et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5871-2021
- Spatial patterns of ectoenzymatic kinetics in relation to biogeochemical properties in the Mediterranean Sea and the concentration of the fluorogenic substrate used F. Van Wambeke et al. 10.5194/bg-18-2301-2021
- Impact of dust addition on the microbial food web under present and future conditions of pH and temperature J. Dinasquet et al. 10.5194/bg-19-1303-2022
- Sea Ice as a Factor of Primary Production in the European Arctic: Phytoplankton Size Classes and Carbon Fluxes E. Kudryavtseva et al. 10.3390/jmse11112131
- The bottom mixed layer depth as an indicator of subsurface Chlorophyll a distribution A. Zampollo et al. 10.5194/bg-20-3593-2023
- Potential bioavailability of organic matter from atmospheric particles to marine heterotrophic bacteria K. Djaoudi et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6271-2020
- Introduction: Process studies at the air–sea interface after atmospheric deposition in the Mediterranean Sea – objectives and strategy of the PEACETIME oceanographic campaign (May–June 2017) C. Guieu et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5563-2020
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023