09 Mar 2017
Research article | 09 Mar 2017
Colloid-bound and dissolved phosphorus species in topsoil water extracts along a grassland transect from Cambisol to Stagnosol
Xiaoqian Jiang et al.
Total article views: 1,828 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,749 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,390 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,385 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 369 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 364 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Transport of colloidal phosphorus in runoff and sediment on sloping farmland in the purple soil area of south-western China X. He et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-05735-5
- A Novel Approach for the Quantification of Different Inorganic and Organic Phosphorus Compounds in Environmental Samples by P L2,3-Edge X-ray Absorption Near-Edge Structure (XANES) Spectroscopy L. Colocho Hurtarte et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07018
- Phosphorus mineralization affected by urea in an intensively managed agricultural soil J. Ning et al. 10.1002/saj2.20324
- Forest Soil Colloids Enhance Delivery of Phosphorus Into a Diffusive Gradient in Thin Films (DGT) Sink A. Konrad et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2020.577364
- Organic Carbon Linkage with Soil Colloidal Phosphorus at Regional and Field Scales: Insights from Size Fractionation of Fine Particles F. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07709
- 18O Isotope Labeling Combined with 31P Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy for Accurate Quantification of Hydrolyzable Phosphorus Species in Environmental Samples L. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c03379
- Effects of native leaf litter amendments on phosphorus mineralization in temperate floodplain soils M. Arenberg & Y. Arai 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.129210
- Dissolved Reactive Phosphorus Loads to Western Lake Erie: The Hidden Influence of Nanoparticles M. River & C. Richardson 10.2134/jeq2018.05.0178
- Phosphorus in water dispersible-colloids of forest soil profiles A. Missong et al. 10.1007/s11104-017-3430-7
- Dissolved and colloidal phosphorus affect P cycling in calcareous forest soils L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114507
- Soil Phosphorus Speciation and Availability in Meadows and Forests in Alpine Lake Watersheds With Different Parent Materials T. Heron et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2020.604200
- Redox-driven changes in water-dispersible colloids and their role in carbon cycling in hydromorphic soils D. Said-Pullicino et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114894
- Pteris vittata plantation decrease colloidal phosphorus contents by reducing degree of phosphorus saturation in manure amended soils S. Khan et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.114214
- Water dispersible colloids and related nutrient availability in Amazonian Terra Preta soils Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115103
- Leaching of natural colloids from forest topsoils and their relevance for phosphorus mobility A. Missong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.03.265
- Potential Phosphorus Export in Snowmelt as Influenced by Fertilizer Placement Method in the Canadian Prairies J. Wiens et al. 10.2134/jeq2018.07.0276
- Citric Acid Effect on the Abundance, Size and Composition of Water-Dispersible Soil Colloids and Its Relationship to Soil Phosphorus Desorption: A Case Study D. Menezes-Blackburn et al. 10.1007/s42729-021-00534-9
- Use of iron oxide nanoparticles for immobilizing phosphorus in-situ: Increase in soil reactive surface area and effect on soluble phosphorus G. Koopmans et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135220
- Evidence of colloids as important phosphorus carriers in natural soil and stream waters in an agricultural catchment S. Gu et al. 10.1002/jeq2.20090
- High flow event induced the subsurface transport of particulate phosphorus and its speciation in agricultural tile drainage system X. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128147
- Challenges of Reducing Phosphorus Based Water Eutrophication in the Agricultural Landscapes of Northwest Europe R. Bol et al. 10.3389/fmars.2018.00276
Latest update: 24 Jun 2022