Viable cold-tolerant iron-reducing microorganisms in geographically diverse subglacial environments
Sophie L. Nixon et al.
Total article views: 1,936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,845 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,830 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,355 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,341 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 489 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Biolabile ferrous iron bearing nanoparticles in glacial sediments J. Hawkings et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2018.04.022
- Dissolved Carbon Dynamics in Meltwaters From the Russell Glacier, Greenland Ice Sheet M. Andrews et al. 10.1029/2018JG004458
- Environmental characteristics of a tundra river system in Svalbard. Part 1: Bacterial abundance, community structure and nutrient levels K. Kosek et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.378
- The Influence of Glacial Cover on Riverine Silicon and Iron Exports in Chilean Patagonia H. Pryer et al. 10.1029/2020GB006611
- Temperature Controls Crystalline Iron Oxide Utilization by Microbial Communities in Methanic Ferruginous Marine Sediment Incubations D. Aromokeye et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2018.02574
- Free Iron and Iron-Reducing Microorganisms in Permafrost and Permafrost-Affected Soils of Northeastern Siberia E. Rivkina et al. 10.1134/S1064229320100166
- Prokaryotic assemblages in suspended and subglacial sediments within a glacierized catchment on Qeqertarsuaq (Disko Island), west Greenland J. Žárský et al. 10.1093/femsec/fiy100
- Iron cycling and stable Fe isotope fractionation in Antarctic shelf sediments, King George Island S. Henkel et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2018.06.042
- Glacial controls on redox-sensitive trace element cycling in Arctic fjord sediments (Spitsbergen, Svalbard) L. Herbert et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2019.12.005
- Taxonomic and functional characterization of a microbial community from a volcanic englacial ecosystem in Deception Island, Antarctica E. Martinez-Alonso et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-47994-9
- The UK Centre for Astrobiology: A Virtual Astrobiology Centre. Accomplishments and Lessons Learned, 2011–2016 C. Cockell et al. 10.1089/ast.2017.1713
- Dissimilatory Iron-Reducing Microorganisms Are Present and Active in the Sediments of the Doce River and Tributaries Impacted by Iron Mine Tailings from the Collapsed Fundão Dam (Mariana, MG, Brazil) C. Keim et al. 10.3390/min11030244
- Iron in Glacial Systems: Speciation, Reactivity, Freezing Behavior, and Alteration During Transport R. Raiswell et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00222
- An indigenous iron-reducing microbial community from MX80 bentonite - A study in the framework of nuclear waste disposal K. Gilmour et al. 10.1016/j.clay.2021.106039
- Glaciers and Ice Sheets As Analog Environments of Potentially Habitable Icy Worlds E. Garcia-Lopez & C. Cid 10.3389/fmicb.2017.01407
- Evaluating iron as a biomarker of rhythmites — An example from the last Paleozoic ice age of Gondwana F. Callefo et al. 10.1016/j.sedgeo.2019.02.002
- Synergy effect of peroxidase enzymes and Fenton reactions greatly increase the anaerobic oxidation of soil organic matter C. Merino et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-67953-z
- Highly Diverse Aquatic Microbial Communities Separated by Permafrost in Greenland Show Distinct Features According to Environmental Niches M. Bomberg et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2019.01583
- Ice sheets matter for the global carbon cycle J. Wadham et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-11394-4
Latest update: 15 May 2021