Overestimation of closed-chamber soil CO2 effluxes at low atmospheric turbulence
Total article views: 2,505 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,505 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,399 with geography defined and 106 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,069 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,993 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 406 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparison of Closed Chamber and Eddy Covariance Methods to Improve the Understanding of Methane Fluxes from Rice Paddy Fields in Japan N. Chaichana et al. 10.3390/atmos9090356
- Combining a Quantum Cascade Laser Spectrometer with an Automated Closed-Chamber System for δ13C Measurements of Forest Soil, Tree Stem and Tree Root CO2 Fluxes A. Brændholt et al. 10.3390/f10050432
- Temperature sensitivity of soil respiration across multiple time scales in a temperate plantation forest T. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.318
- Topography Mediates the Response of Soil CO2 Efflux to Precipitation Over Days, Seasons, and Years M. Kopp et al. 10.1007/s10021-022-00786-1
- Collar Properties and Measurement Time Confer Minimal Bias Overall on Annual Soil Respiration Estimates in a Global Database J. Jian et al. 10.1029/2020JG006066
- Partitioning of the net CO2 exchange using an automated chamber system reveals plant phenology as key control of production and respiration fluxes in a boreal peatland J. Järveoja et al. 10.1111/gcb.14292
- Partitioning of ecosystem respiration in a beech forest A. Brændholt et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2018.01.012
- Reviews and syntheses: Greenhouse gas exchange data from drained organic forest soils – a review of current approaches and recommendations for future research J. Jauhiainen et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4687-2019
- Quantifying and reducing the differences in forest CO 2 -fluxes estimated by eddy covariance, biometric and chamber methods: A global synthesis X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.07.023
- Bimodal diel pattern in peatland ecosystem respiration rebuts uniform temperature response J. Järveoja et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18027-1
- A statistical approach to surface renewal: The virtual chamber concept B. Hicks et al. 10.1002/agg2.20141
- Experimental evidence that phosphorus fertilization and arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis can reduce the carbon cost of phosphorus uptake A. Ven et al. 10.1111/1365-2435.13452
- Carbon dioxide exchanges in an alpine tundra ecosystem (Gran Paradiso National Park, Italy): A comparison of results from different measurement and modelling approaches G. Vivaldo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119758
- On the calculation of daytime CO2 fluxes measured by automated closed transparent chambers P. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2018.08.022
- Non-steady-state closed dynamic chamber to measure soil CO2 respiration: A protocol to reduce uncertainty I. Baneschi et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.1048948
- Carbon–nitrogen interactions in European forests and semi-natural vegetation – Part 2: Untangling climatic, edaphic, management and nitrogen deposition effects on carbon sequestration potentials C. Flechard et al. 10.5194/bg-17-1621-2020
- Ecophysiology of an urban citrus orchard R. Qubaja et al. 10.1016/j.ufug.2021.127361
- Drought Timing Modulates Soil Moisture Thresholds for CO2 Fluxes and Vegetation Responses in an Experimental Alpine Grassland T. Forte et al. 10.1007/s10021-023-00831-7
- Reconciling Negative Soil CO2 Fluxes: Insights from a Large-Scale Experimental Hillslope A. Cueva et al. 10.3390/soilsystems3010010
- Respiración del suelo en un bosque templado de México y su relación con el carbono orgánico Y. Cruz-Sánchez et al. 10.21829/myb.2021.2722153
- Wind speed influences corrected Autocalibrated Soil Evapo-respiration Chamber (ASERC) evaporation measures B. Zawilski 10.5194/gi-11-163-2022
- Number of Chamber Measurement Locations for Accurate Quantification of Landscape‐Scale Greenhouse Gas Fluxes: Importance of Land Use, Seasonality, and Greenhouse Gas Type E. Wangari et al. 10.1029/2022JG006901
- Lysimeter and In Situ Field Experiments to Study Soil Evaporation Through a Dry Soil Layer Under Semi‐Arid Climate E. Balugani et al. 10.1029/2022WR033878
- Response of Soil CO2 Efflux to Shelterwood Harvesting in a Mature Temperate Pine Forest R. Thorne et al. 10.3390/f11030304
- Revisiting the choice of the driving temperature for eddy covariance CO 2 flux partitioning G. Wohlfahrt & M. Galvagno 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.02.012
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023