Overestimation of closed-chamber soil CO2 effluxes at low atmospheric turbulence
Andreas Brændholt et al.
Total article views: 1,827 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,760 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,749 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,418 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,412 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 342 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 337 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparison of Closed Chamber and Eddy Covariance Methods to Improve the Understanding of Methane Fluxes from Rice Paddy Fields in Japan N. Chaichana et al. 10.3390/atmos9090356
- Combining a Quantum Cascade Laser Spectrometer with an Automated Closed-Chamber System for δ13C Measurements of Forest Soil, Tree Stem and Tree Root CO2 Fluxes A. Brændholt et al. 10.3390/f10050432
- Temperature sensitivity of soil respiration across multiple time scales in a temperate plantation forest T. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.318
- Collar Properties and Measurement Time Confer Minimal Bias Overall on Annual Soil Respiration Estimates in a Global Database J. Jian et al. 10.1029/2020JG006066
- Partitioning of the net CO2 exchange using an automated chamber system reveals plant phenology as key control of production and respiration fluxes in a boreal peatland J. Järveoja et al. 10.1111/gcb.14292
- Partitioning of ecosystem respiration in a beech forest A. Brændholt et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2018.01.012
- Reviews and syntheses: Greenhouse gas exchange data from drained organic forest soils – a review of current approaches and recommendations for future research J. Jauhiainen et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4687-2019
- Quantifying and reducing the differences in forest CO 2 -fluxes estimated by eddy covariance, biometric and chamber methods: A global synthesis X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.07.023
- Bimodal diel pattern in peatland ecosystem respiration rebuts uniform temperature response J. Järveoja et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18027-1
- A statistical approach to surface renewal: The virtual chamber concept B. Hicks et al. 10.1002/agg2.20141
- Experimental evidence that phosphorus fertilization and arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis can reduce the carbon cost of phosphorus uptake A. Ven et al. 10.1111/1365-2435.13452
- On the calculation of daytime CO2 fluxes measured by automated closed transparent chambers P. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2018.08.022
- Carbon–nitrogen interactions in European forests and semi-natural vegetation – Part 2: Untangling climatic, edaphic, management and nitrogen deposition effects on carbon sequestration potentials C. Flechard et al. 10.5194/bg-17-1621-2020
- Reconciling Negative Soil CO2 Fluxes: Insights from a Large-Scale Experimental Hillslope A. Cueva et al. 10.3390/soilsystems3010010
- Response of Soil CO2 Efflux to Shelterwood Harvesting in a Mature Temperate Pine Forest R. Thorne et al. 10.3390/f11030304
- Revisiting the choice of the driving temperature for eddy covariance CO 2 flux partitioning G. Wohlfahrt & M. Galvagno 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.02.012
Latest update: 21 Apr 2021