07 Apr 2017
Research article | 07 Apr 2017
The roles of resuspension, diffusion and biogeochemical processes on oxygen dynamics offshore of the Rhône River, France: a numerical modeling study
Julia M. Moriarty et al.
Total article views: 2,187 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,067 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,063 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,687 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,683 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 380 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 380 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Instantaneous Effects of Sediment Resuspension on Inorganic and Organic Benthic Nutrient Fluxes at a Shallow Water Coastal Site in the Gulf of Finland, Baltic Sea J. Niemistö & L. Lund-Hansen 10.1007/s12237-019-00648-5
- Benthic fluxes of oxygen and inorganic nutrients in the archipelago of Gulf of Finland, Baltic Sea – Effects of sediment resuspension measured in situ J. Niemistö et al. 10.1016/j.seares.2018.02.006
- Biogenic matter characteristics, deposition flux correction, and internal phosphorus transformation in Jiaozhou Bay, North China J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2019.04.001
- The wind‐driven formation of cross‐shelf sediment plumes in a large lake P. McKinney et al. 10.1002/lno.11117
- Pumping effect of wave-induced pore pressure on the development of fluid mud layer Z. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2019.106391
- High‐turbidity events in Western Lake Erie during ice‐free cycles: Contributions of river‐loaded vs. resuspended sediments Q. Niu et al. 10.1002/lno.10959
- A Comprehensive Estuarine Dissolved Organic Carbon Budget Using an Enhanced Biogeochemical Model J. Clark et al. 10.1029/2019JG005442
- Cohesive and mixed sediment in the Regional Ocean Modeling System (ROMS v3.6) implemented in the Coupled Ocean–Atmosphere–Wave–Sediment Transport Modeling System (COAWST r1234) C. Sherwood et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1849-2018
- Impact of Seabed Resuspension on Oxygen and Nitrogen Dynamics in the Northern Gulf of Mexico: A Numerical Modeling Study J. Moriarty et al. 10.1029/2018JC013950
- Offshore Windfarm Footprint of Sediment Organic Matter Mineralization Processes E. De Borger et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.632243
- Impacts of Atmospheric Nitrogen Deposition and Coastal Nitrogen Fluxes on Oxygen Concentrations in Chesapeake Bay F. Da et al. 10.1029/2018JC014009
- Effects of Recreational Boating on Microbial and Meiofauna Diversity in Coastal Shallow Ecosystems of the Baltic Sea S. Iburg et al. 10.1128/mSphere.00127-21
- Contribution of hurricane-induced sediment resuspension to coastal oxygen dynamics L. Bianucci et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-33640-3
- Sediment Transport Model Including Short-Lived Radioisotopes: Model Description and Idealized Test Cases J. Birchler et al. 10.3390/jmse6040144
- Contribution of Pumping Action of Wave-Induced Pore-Pressure Response to Development of Fluid Mud Layer . Yang et al. 10.3390/jmse7090317
- Tidal Variation in Cohesive Sediment Distribution and Sensitivity to Flocculation and Bed Consolidation in An Idealized, Partially Mixed Estuary . Tarpley et al. 10.3390/jmse7100334
- Development of a new sediment flux model – Application in Chesapeake Bay Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2020.102332
- Evaluating Confidence in the Impact of Regulatory Nutrient Reduction on Chesapeake Bay Water Quality I. Irby & M. Friedrichs 10.1007/s12237-018-0440-5
- Influence of coastal Mediterranean rivers on the organic matter composition and reactivity of continental shelf sediments: The case of the Têt River (Gulf of Lions, France) A. Pruski et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2019.05.009
- Seabed Resuspension in the Chesapeake Bay: Implications for Biogeochemical Cycling and Hypoxia J. Moriarty et al. 10.1007/s12237-020-00763-8
- Roles of advection and sediment resuspension-settling in the turbidity maximum zone of the Changjiang Estuary, China Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2021.104559
- Floc sizes and resuspension rates from fresh deposits: Influences of suspended sediment concentration, turbulence, and deposition time D. Tran & K. Strom 10.1016/j.ecss.2019.106397
- Bottom Boundary Layer Oxygen Fluxes During Winter on the Oregon Shelf C. Reimers & K. Fogaren 10.1029/2020JC016828
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022