Biogenic sediments from coastal ecosystems to beach–dune systems: implications for the adaptation of mixed and carbonate beaches to future sea level rise
Total article views: 2,425 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,425 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,259 with geography defined and 166 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,742 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,613 with geography defined and 129 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 683 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 646 with geography defined and 37 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A combination of ICT solutions with socio-ecological and economic indicators to evaluate the governance and improve the management of Posidonia oceanica in the Sierra Helada Marine Natural Park J. Argente García et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2023.102841
- Coralligenous banks along the western and northern continental shelf of Sardinia Island (Mediterranean Sea) G. De Falco et al. 10.1080/17445647.2021.2020179
- The Seagrass Holobiont and Its Microbiome K. Ugarelli et al. 10.3390/microorganisms5040081
- Influence of sediment composition on morphology and internal structure of mixed siliciclastic–bioclastic coastal barriers: Contribution of flume experiments A. Rieux et al. 10.1111/sed.13083
- Natural vs. Anthropic Influence on the Multidecadal Shoreline Changes of Mediterranean Urban Beaches: Lessons from the Gulf of Cagliari (Sardinia) M. Biondo et al. 10.3390/w12123578
- Geomorphological controls on the coastal response under projected sea level rise: A case study at an oceanic island (Trindade, Brazil) W. Salvadori Olsen et al. 10.1016/j.jsames.2022.103837
- ‘The public perception of the role, importance, and vulnerability of seagrass. A case study from the Great Barrier Reef’ R. Losciale et al. 10.1016/j.envdev.2022.100757
- Sediment Budget Implications from Posidonia oceanica Banquette Removal in a Starved Beach System S. Simeone et al. 10.3390/w14152411
- Data set of submerged sand deposits organised in an interoperable spatial data infrastructure (Western Sardinia, Mediterranean Sea) W. Brambilla et al. 10.5194/essd-11-515-2019
- Shoreline Response to Wave Forcing and Sea Level Rise along a Geomorphological Complex Coastline (Western Sardinia, Mediterranean Sea) S. Simeone et al. 10.3390/app11094009
- Deposition Dynamics of Posidonia oceanica “Banquettes” on Calabrian Sandy Beaches (Southern Italy) N. Cantasano 10.3390/coasts1010002
- Conservation status, research, and knowledge of seagrass habitats in World Heritage properties R. Losciale et al. 10.1111/csp2.12830
- Compatibility between Continental Shelf Deposits and Sediments of Adjacent Beaches along Western Sardinia (Mediterranean Sea) G. De Falco et al. 10.3390/w14233971
- Extensive sampling and high-throughput sequencing reveal Posidoniomyces atricolor gen. et sp. nov. (Aigialaceae, Pleosporales) as the dominant root mycobiont of the dominant Mediterranean seagrass Posidonia oceanica M. Vohník et al. 10.3897/mycokeys.55.35682
- Impact of ocean acidification on the carbonate sediment budget of a temperate mixed beach S. Simeone et al. 10.1007/s10584-018-2282-3
- An integrated sea-land approach for mapping geomorphological and sedimentological features in an urban microtidal wave-dominated beach: a case study from S Sardinia, western Mediterranean S. De Muro et al. 10.1080/17445647.2017.1389309
- Restoration of Seagrass Meadows in the Mediterranean Sea: A Critical Review of Effectiveness and Ethical Issues C. Boudouresque et al. 10.3390/w13081034
- Evolution of a single incised valley related to inherited geology, sea level rise and climate changes during the Holocene (Tirso river, Sardinia, western Mediterranean Sea) G. De Falco et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2022.106885
Latest update: 02 Oct 2023